This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    So in other words, he definitely smacked his tiny little fist on the table and stormed out.

Chuck is a good troll for him, if nothing else.
    My guess is his sippy cup of Diet Coke was ok but he definitely spilled some of his pudding cup

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Dumpy's con: as old as the hills.

If you can possibly spare the time, I recommend the full view. Classic 50s Americana.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Every RWNJ Website for the Past Year View Post
        I think if the Russia investigation wasn’t going on we wouldn’t have the shutdown. It’s time to wrap that up and move on with things. After two years and a hundred million dollars there is no evidence of wrongdoing on Trump’s part.
        Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          I think if the Russia investigation wasn’t going on we wouldn’t have the shutdown. It’s time to wrap that up and move on with things. After two years and a hundred million dollars there is no evidence of wrongdoing on Trump’s part.
          Bless your heart.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Sooo....McSally apparently hasn't learned any lessons from her losing the Senate race in 2018? Somebody might want to mention to her that she has to face the voters again next year...
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              And Handy gets perturbed when I mention an EMP attack or a solar flare (Carrington) event, yet, this seems familiar to that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-drags-n955946

Then what happens Dr. Venkman?
              In what way are they similar? Please tell me how the actual effects of a prolonged shutdown are in any way equitable to you and the Right Wing Nutjobs crackpot theories about EMP attacks on our electrical grid? My lord you are so ridiculous sometimes. Were you once a truck driver...because only THEY actually believe that tripe.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                This is the same guy who owns a golf course where they hand out green cards to undocumented people... I kinda doubt he cares how effective this wall actually is because his base will believe whatever he says anyhow.
                Doesn't care if its effective or not. He just knows its a monument to Trump. Probably put his name on it in huge gold letters.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  But there's plenty of evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, which is what the investigation was tasked with investigating.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Please tell me how the actual effects of a prolonged shutdown are in any way equitable to you and the Right Wing Nutjobs crackpot theories about EMP attacks on our electrical grid?
                    Aren't both claiming dire consequences leading to a breakdown of society?
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Aren't both claiming dire consequences leading to a breakdown of society?
                      When the Pirates of the Caribbean ride breaks down, the pirates dont eat the tourists.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        I had to do some digging, and in the two minute CNN sound bite, Schumer mentioned Trump "sorta... slamming the table..." near the very end of the clip. Even in the CBS thirty second clip, it's a glib line at the end.

Definitely an odd thing to be hung up on
                        Any other year or any other President- yup. This one? He gets his knickers in a twist about anything real or imagined. The funny thing is whether he slammed the table or missed trying he still sounds like a spoiled child.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Tell me this is parody.
                        When I first started playing in these threads I thought he was being sarcastic because some of the stuff he posts would be great ironic, sarcastic humor. Alas, he is either a Russian bott or a real person who has difficulty with facts and critical thinking

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          When the Pirates of the Caribbean ride breaks down, the pirates dont eat the tourists.
                          It would make the ride better.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Lol

Do we really need the President commenting on something like that?

jfc.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He also compared the Wall to a wheel. It hurt my brain to read.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X