Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I'm not embarrassed by this country overall. Why not? Voices are now being heard. Voices of "we need to fix this error we made." People who never gave a rat's patootie are saying what they need to say. Are we in a slump? Hell yes, we are. Are we trying to fix it? Hell yes, we are. Because we CAN. That is a luxury that many countries don't have.
    there is a good chance Trump will be re-elected. Many people think we are on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Do folks in the this thread not read what is going on elsewhere? We’re far from the only ones with political trouble at the minute.
      And . . . ?

Comment

So just watched an excuse for a national emergency. Based on the logic used, the same excuse can be used for many things, including for global warming and national healthcare.

Especially when you look at the proportions of deaths and drugs that come over the border.

Actually, if someone can justify a national emergency for the crime that can be traced to the border, then martial law can be declared at any moment. Which is pretty scary.

Comment

Do folks in the this thread not read what is going on elsewhere? We’re far from the only ones with political trouble at the minute.
          "The Buck stops with everyone" - The Orange ****tard, 2019
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I’m full on embarrassed of this country. Will be a relief to travel to Finland next month
            Hell, I'm going to Mexico next month and I'm relieved. Hopefully I can survive the beach, the sunshine, great food, and all the friendly, hard working people there.

Comment

We went from greatest nation on earth to mediocrity, that's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I think it's probably time for Fox to admit that Dobbs needs to be gently walked over to the dementia ward, locked in, and left to rot.
                It's time for Murdoch to die so his kids that don't care for Fox News can light it on fire
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I think it's probably time for Fox to admit that Dobbs needs to be gently walked over to the dementia ward, locked in, and left to rot.
                  Or pushed in front of a bus. Either way works I suppose.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Look at Jason Chaffetz just sit there and agree with him.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      We're rolling out a new campaign; it's called Fascism WOW! Look at it, doesn't it just pop BUDDY TRUMP?
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

MAGA. I’m sure dump will say only dems are in Miami anyway so who cares

“Miami International Airport will close one of its terminals on Saturday because of staff shortages caused by the ongoing partial shutdown of the federal government.”

Comment

Great op-ed in today’s WSJ by Peggy Noonan on the shutdown/immigration. It couldn’t capture my feelings any more accurately.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

You guys, were being invaded!! Get to the mats. I’m heading to Costco today to stock up on a survival kit

Comment

You guys, were being invaded!! Get to the mats. I’m heading to Costco today to stock up on a survival kit

Lock it down. Send the Statue back to France.

Comment

Takes fear-mongering to a whole new level. Didn't Bush the Dumber have some sort of color coded wheel? Maybe the leader bean can revive that.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X