Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Good news, Rosenstein is leaving.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Good news, Rosenstein is leaving.
      Congress' resident drunk has weighed in:

Comment

I was hoping Trump would have his Saturday Night Massacre moment. Never happened. Someone must have told him he can fire just about anyone else but not Rosenstein.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"Also, you're grounded indefinitely."

Comment

He is now withholding all further FEMA funds from California for Forrest (sic) fires.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                He is now withholding all further FEMA funds from California for Forrest (sic) fires.

jfc

Comment

Man I wish Obama had withheld funds from all the sh ithole republican states

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

jfc
                    Maybe the USDA should do a better job then.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Is Forrest management referring to Forrest Gump?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

jfc
                        Proper Forest Management? Most of that ****ing forest that is burning is owned by the Federal Government. It's his ****ing job to make sure it gets managed.

Comment

He only wants to help states that voted for him. It doesn’t matter

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            He only wants to help states that voted for him. It doesn’t matter
                            I see. Well, like I said this country is doomed anyway. And if it's not I'll be dead long before that changes.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I see. Well, like I said this country is doomed anyway. And if it's not I'll be dead long before that changes.
                              Those of us with kids can't afford this lazy and pathetic defeatism. It's just another part of the problem.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He said border residents were suffering through a “humanitarian crisis,” and he described a landscape scarred by violence and prowled by “vicious coyotes and ruthless gangs.” But that is not how Ms. Zizumbo sees it. People in Columbus, she said, opposed the idea of a wall by about a “90-to-10 margin.”

“Enough about the wall already,” she said. “We have other problems here that need fixing.”
                                In anticipation of the president’s speech, The New York Times sent correspondents to the Mexico side of the border and to the four states on the United States side — California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas — and found few who shared the president’s sense of alarm.
                                https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/u...vsSCu8QqIUVUrw

I know some don't like the Times very much but this is fine journalism.

Comment

Working...
                                X