Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

This is hilarious.

To review, if the FBI investigates you that's a problem with the FBI, not you. I'll remember that next time I get pulled over for speeding.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

so all you people whining about Trump serving the Brothers hamburgers, they appeared to like them, some even stuffed their pockets with extra food

judging from their smiles, it looks like it was a smashing success, they loved it!!

Comment

Other than them being caught on camera as asking if this was a joke, and how they weren't going to eat any of it. Yep. Sure sounds like they enjoyed it.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          How??? How does he type "hamberders"??? It's not even autocorrect!! I can't even with that.
          It's hard when you're low IQ and have to Hoover mountains of crushed Adderall pills to feel like a "high energy guy".

Comment

"the Brothers"?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              "the Brothers"?
              Yeah, pokechecker is totally a hard "-er" person.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Yeah, you're right. Carry the president's water up a hill while quietly muttering he needs to be impeached. Nice.
                Rube caries some water for conservatives, but he's definitely not a Trump guy. Trump is not a conservative, just a reactionary, tweaking, law-breaking, nutball.

Comment

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Rube caries some water for conservatives, but he's definitely not a Trump guy. Trump is not a conservative, just a reactionary, tweaking, law-breaking, nutball.
                    This. He’s a conservative at heart like a lot of us are for the other side but not a trumper

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      This is hilarious.

To review, if the FBI investigates you that's a problem with the FBI, not you. I'll remember that next time I get pulled over for speeding.
                      "Thank you for stopping me and letting me know I might have exceeded the speed limit. I'll conduct an extensive internal investigation and if I find any wrongdoing on my part I'll forward payment to City Hall."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Dont bother...dx trolls him and ignores all evidence that disproves the trolling. Not sure why...maybe Rube stole his craft beer dabbler or something
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Lock that ***** up.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                            so all you people whining about Trump serving the Brothers hamburgers, they appeared to like them, some even stuffed their pockets with extra food

judging from their smiles, it looks like it was a smashing success, they loved it!!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              There’s a big difference between being a trumper and carrying his water for him at every opportunity.

Then again, it’s just like someone who starts of every sentence with, “I’m not a racist, but...”
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Dont bother...dx trolls him and ignores all evidence that disproves the trolling. Not sure why...maybe Rube stole his craft beer dabbler or something
                                Lol. Ok.

Sorry, I’m just going to call out stupid comments when I see them. He tends to post a lot of them on the politics threads. I like him, he knows that, I just don’t like his politics and I think he’s extraordinarily naive.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X