Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Nice arbitrary choice of date to start with. FBI didn't begin investigating until after he was sworn in as president. After he revealed classified intelligence to Russian officials in the oval office.

You're such a disingenuous putz.
    That's the Mueller probe. As the article said, FBI counter-intel took note in July 2016.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      There's plenty of evidence already for a conspiracy charge. Not sure what you're waiting for.
      So, bring it already.

I'm waiting for the evidence and the ensuing action by the House (impeachment process).
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Oh stuff happened, but can any of it be directly tied to Trump?
        At this point, with all that has transpired, any evidence, no matter how weak, would be enough.
        That's why I'm saying put it forth and let's be done.
        It's already out there...

Really? I won't? Mind reader?

Like I said, it won't take much.

Comment

So, bring it already.

I'm waiting for the evidence and the ensuing action by the House (impeachment process).
          In due time. Like any smart prosecutor/detective Mueller is going for maximum impact.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So, bring it already.

I know you know the saying "You come at the king, you best not miss"
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

That's the Mueller probe. As the article said, FBI counter-intel took note in July 2016.
              The Mueller probe did not start before Red Don became president. FBI took note, did not begin investigation.

Disengenuous putz, and factually bereft. . Dangerous combination.

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? Do you have to remind yourself to breathe?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

Make you a deal, I'll keep reading everything that's out there and keep asking for the impeachable evidence to be brought so if we have a Russian plant we remove it; but, you read Turley's piece about confirmation bias with an open mind.

The result is two separate narratives that fed off the actions of each other. There likely was bias in the initial assumptions, with a willingness at the FBI to believe Trump would be a tool of the Russians, and a willingness by Trump to believe the FBI would be a tool of the Clintons. Every move and countermove confirmed each bias. Trump continued to denounce what he saw as a conspiracy. The FBI continued to investigate his obstructive attitude. One side saw a witch hunt where the other saw a mole hunt.

Of course, neither side can accept at this point that they may have been wrong about the other side. In economics that is called path dependence. So much has been built on the Republican and Democratic sides on these original assumptions that it is impossible to now deconstruct from those narratives. In other words, there may have been no Russian mole and no deep state conspiracy. Moreover, the motivations may not have been to obstruct either the Trump administration or the Russia investigation. Instead, this could all prove to be the greatest, most costly example of cognitive bias in history, and now no one in this story wants to admit it.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  The Mueller probe did not start before Red Don became president. FBI took note, did not begin investigation.

Disengenuous putz, and factually bereft. . Dangerous combination.

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? Do you have to remind yourself to breathe?
                  Rufus, you're better than ad hominem. And I've already given Rover due credit for pointing at Starr (4 years).

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    I know you know the saying "You come at the king, you best not miss"
                    Dumpy only thinks he's a king. In reality he's barely a Devil's bedpost.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      In due time.
                      So you understand my wanting to see the evidence before convicting.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So you understand my wanting to see the evidence before convicting.
                        Sure, but anyone who doesn't see collusion already hasn't been paying attention. Lindsey Graham comes to mind. How he ever received a law degree I'll never know.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka
                          At this point, with all that has transpired, any evidence, no matter how weak, would be enough.
                          ...I'll keep reading everything that's out there and keep asking for the impeachable evidence to be...
                          Maybe you need to argue this one out with yourself first.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Dumpy only thinks he's a king. In reality he's barely a Devil's bedpost.
                            Yup.
                            He's just a man.
                            And if it's shown he's broken the law he'll face it like every other.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Rufus, you're better than ad hominem. And I've already given Rover due credit for pointing at Starr (4 years).
                              Naahhh, no I'm not. Especially in your case.

Suck it.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                Maybe you need to argue this one out with yourself first.
                                Clearly it's not out there as the evidence I want is stuff a prosecutor (paging Mr. Mueller) or law enforcement (paging FBI counter-intel) bring to make a case.

Until then, I'm seeing a whole lot of confirmation bias (see: Turley) from both sides. And yeah, I'm recognizing it in myself which is exactly why I'm saying show me the evidence and I'm there.
                                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 01-14-2019, 12:57 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X