Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Fox News' Lou Dobbs calls for Trump to enact a national emergency to round up, eliminate, all democrats.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Who says bye bye?
      You say goodbye, and I say hello
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        That’s actually a plot line in House of Cards before it got awful. They declare unemployment a national emergency in order to force a jobs program.
        Yep. That was what was scary about HOC...they actually got AHEAD of the timeline of what's happening now. Then it got stupid.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Ah good ole fascism!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Can we be deported to Canada? I’d love to not have to live in the same country as these pieces of s hit who vote for republicans

Comment

Can someone explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

My best guess is that 300 murders/ODs/etc can be traced back to illegal immigrants? I have no clue.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  My best guess is that 300 murders/ODs/etc can be traced back to illegal immigrants? I have no clue.
                  He's missing a key word in that sentence: Heroin.

In 2017, more than 15,000 people died of drug overdoses involving heroin in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That works out to about 300 a week.

But while 90 percent of the heroin sold in the United States comes from Mexico, virtually all of it comes through legal points of entry. “A small percentage of all heroin seized by [Customs and Border Protection] along the land border was between Ports of Entry (POEs),” the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a 2018 report. So Trump’s wall would do little to halt drug trafficking. Trump’s repeated claim that the wall would stop drug trafficking is a Bottomless Pinocchio claim.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Can we be deported to Canada? I’d love to not have to live in the same country as these pieces of s hit who vote for republicans
                    Ditto. We visited there a a couple of summers ago when tRump was first in. It was a breath of fresh air which made needing to return like jumping into a cesspool. Honestly, if this is the country for real I am not a proud, unwavering American. That would make me a hypocrite.

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Shell game. The sheeple nod and pretend they know. The rest of us are befuddled because this is one of hundreds of stupid, brain dead things he has tweeted in the last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Ditto. We visited there a a couple of summers ago when tRump was first in. It was a breath of fresh air which made needing to return like jumping into a cesspool. Honestly, if this is the country for real I am not a proud, unwavering American. That would make me a hypocrite.

Shell game. The sheeple nod and pretend they know. The rest of us are befuddled because this is one of hundreds of stupid, brain dead things he has tweeted in the last week.
                      I’m full on embarrassed of this country. Will be a relief to travel to Finland next month

Comment

I'm not embarrassed by this country overall. Why not? Voices are now being heard. Voices of "we need to fix this error we made." People who never gave a rat's patootie are saying what they need to say. Are we in a slump? Hell yes, we are. Are we trying to fix it? Hell yes, we are. Because we CAN. That is a luxury that many countries don't have.

Comment

I think it's probably time for Fox to admit that Dobbs needs to be gently walked over to the dementia ward, locked in, and left to rot.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I think it's probably time for Fox to admit that Dobbs needs to be gently walked over to the dementia ward, locked in, and left to rot.
                            Yes but that channel also has Kennedy, so it's all relative.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Regardless of Trump's rhetoric if the numbers the agent gave (beyond the 2 Pakis) are true it's going to add fuel to the fire.

Comment

Do folks in the this thread not read what is going on elsewhere? We’re far from the only ones with political trouble at the minute.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X