This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    For a more serious reply from myself on this, dont forget that House Rep Adam Schiff tried to subpoena the US interpreter that was in the Trump/Putin meeting where we just learned Trump kept the notes.

Paul Ryan and fellow House Republicans blocked the vote with their then majority.

Here's his Tweet about it from six months ago:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Remember when trump called Buchanan a hitler lover? I do

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Remember when trump called Buchanan a hitler lover? I do
        He loves to lie. Lying is what he does. Kind of makes you sick to your stomach cause you can only imagine how many rich businessmen there are that are exactly like him.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

So we are such a weak country that a handful of unarmed people, many of which are kids, are going to take this country down.

What a weak leader we have, if he thinks it will happen under his watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Dude is a lunatic. 25A please.
            The conspiracy theory dujour on Fark is that the GOP may relent after waiting a week or two, because at that point Pence can assume the office and still run for 2 more full terms.

I don't see that as plausible for any number of reasons, but it's an idea floating around.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              So we are such a weak country that a handful of unarmed people, many of which are kids, are going to take this country down.

What a weak leader we have, if he thinks it will happen under his watch.
              Hey now, Flaggy told me everyone in the caravan was a super-strong 18-year-old in cahoots with the Lizard People and the Bildebergs.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

A little louder for the good Germans in the back:

The F.B.I. opened an inquiry into whether Trump was secretly working on behalf of Russia.
                Yup. Interesting article.

Paragraph 9, for those who maybe didn't get that far:

No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

it says no evidence has emerged publicly, it didn't say there is no evidence

Comment

Trump's Social Security nominee: ladies need the jizzums! https://www.bustle.com/p/trump-offic...semen-15793704

Prior to joining President Donald Trump's administration, Social Security official Robert W. Patterson was a right-wing commentator who criticized working mothers, homosexuality, and contraception, Media Matters reported Friday. In one post that he wrote for an Illinois-based research journal called The Natural Family, Patterson argued that condoms rob women of semen's "remarkable chemicals."

It was in one of his posts for the journal — co-written with Southern Utah University professor Bryce J. Christensen — that Patterson discouraged the use of birth control pills and condoms and argued that the "remarkable chemicals" in semen elevate women's mood and self-esteem.

"The pill-popping young lady in search of a husband is more likely to end up marrying the wrong kind of man from a biological and reproductive standpoint — and a guy she may no longer be attracted to after she goes off the Pill," Patterson and Christensen wrote. "If this weren’t enough, now comes evidence revealing how another contraceptive device, the condom, also works against the health and well-being of women."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Trump's Social Security nominee: ladies need the jizzums!
                      mookie's on the case.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        It’s ok, he’d make the same remark if it was Obama we were talking about. I’m sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          Undeniably.

But I believe all of us are ready for the evidence to be presented so we can close this chapter one way or the other.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

And paragraph 14 for those who may still be sounding out the words in paragraph nine...
                            Unlike criminal investigations, which are typically aimed at solving a crime and can result in arrests and convictions, counterintelligence inquiries are generally fact-finding missions to understand what a foreign power is doing and to stop any anti-American activity, like thefts of United States government secrets or covert efforts to influence policy. In most cases, the investigations are carried out quietly, sometimes for years. Often, they result in no arrests.
                            But Obama wore a tan suit, so samsies, right?
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And given all of the people who have pleaded guilty in a court of law, do you still think nothing happend?

Or is this all a waste of time?

Comment

Undeniably.

But I believe all of us are ready for the evidence to be presented so we can close this chapter one way or the other.
                                Why are you still in such a hurry?

Can’t breathe with your head in the sand?

Comment

Working...
                                X