Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    - Ted Cruz.

And none of that existed while the negro was running things? Please.
    When Obama was conspiring with the Russians in 2012 we were told the 1980's wanted it's foreign policy back. Funny how quickly things change.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

It's almost as if one side completely disregards facts and evidence. But that can't be. Certainly the next revelation will be the one that finally sinks trump. Talking heads on CNN told me so.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        When Obama was conspiring with the Russians in 2012 we were told the 1980's wanted it's foreign policy back. Funny how quickly things change.
        Conspiring?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oh, you mean when a hot mic in 2012 picked up a side discussion he had with Dmitri Medvedev where Obama was "overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues."??

But wait, there's this...
          Obama was quoted the following day saying he wasn’t trying to “hide the ball,” and would carry through with negotiations with Russia. In May 2016, after nearly a decade of planning (and over the continued objections of Russia), the NATO missile defense system in Europe was finally launched.

Fast-forwarding to December 2016, it is unclear precisely what equivalence, if any, is supposed to exist between Obama’s 2012 vow of “flexibility” and claims that Russia took Trump’s side in the presidential election.
          Knock it off Flaggy Jr.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Wag the Dog.

Before the "whatabout-ers" chime in, yeah I know there are always plans in the portfolio for military options against our so-called enemies, but this was a specific request in response to a nearly meaningless -- in the grand scheme of things -- poke at us. And I will bet my life that if the Mueller report is even half as da mn ing as the TV talking heads assume it will be, civilians in some unfortunate country 1000s of miles away who never did anything to anyone are going to die. I want to fly my American flag again someday before I die. In 2019 I think I am closer to burning it than flying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Conspiring?
              I hope his wife reminds him to breathe when she’s wiping off the drool

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Ted Cruz. Democrats need to move. President is willing to meet in the middle.
                Yeah...cause the middle from where they are is still to the right.

The Democrats should do nothing. The longer this goes the worse it looks for Trump. His attempted rebranding of this hasnt worked in the least bit. Outside of the rabid Trumpers who want the wall no one bought it. He made the mistake of making sure everyone knew it was on him before it happened (with video!) and the Democrats and GOP were public that they had a Bi-Partisan deal to fund the government for a while until Trump and Ayn Rand Spoonerboy blew it up at the last second. They figured Pelosi and Schumer would blink...they didnt.

The Dems have to be the GOP here...no meeting in the middle. No horsetrading for DACA (which they will renig on anyways) nothing. Unless he gives them literally EVERYTHING they ask for he doesnt get dime 1 for the Wall. By that I mean he has to put back everything he destroyed the last 2 years. Since no one in their right mind would do that just keep plowing through. Ignore the bs posts of Facebook about it, ignore that the "liberal" media keeps putting the Clownshow on TV to attack them and blame them for it...just keep saying no. If you need to comment further say "We Arent Mexico" and remind the world Mexico was supposed to pay for the Wall. If you need to go any further than that remind the world of the fake Green Cards Trump handed out to illegals he "paid" to work at his resorts.

This is the winning strategy. It is the same as Health Care...dont give in for less than everything you want. The people are on your side on the issue (the Wall never polls well) so just stay the course. If the 2020 election is argued on the basis of Health Care (like in 2018) and Immigration then you are golden unless you cave.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

GoFundMe has refunded everyone who donated to The Wall.

How about burning your refund to own the libs?
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Hide yo children hide yo wives

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      These people are terrified of the beast they’ve created.
                      Duh. That is why Ted Cruz was making calls for Trump weeks after Trump insulted his wife (and laughed as his cronies threatened her at the RNC) and said his Dad killed Kennedy. It is also why Mitt Romney sucks at his teet as well. The Republicans are the Party of Trump. They let the zombie bite them and now they are everywhere!

The few GOPers I know (all of whom are Reagan guys) hate Trump to a high level. GFs family that are life long GOPers (they are quite wealthy) spent all of Christmas I guess railing on Trump and the people who follow him.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Have you ever had an independent thought? Follow up...does someone clean up the drool for you or do you wear a bib?

You are easily the most gullible person on this board, and the worst at trolling.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 01-13-2019, 12:12 PM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by wearendhockey View Post
                          wag the dog.

before the "whatabout-ers" chime in, yeah i know there are always plans in the portfolio for military options against our so-called enemies, but this was a specific request in response to a nearly meaningless -- in the grand scheme of things -- poke at us. And i will bet my life that if the mueller report is even half as da mn ing as the tv talking heads assume it will be, BROWNcivilians in some unfortunate country 1000s of miles away who never did anything to anyone are going to die. I want to fly my american flag again someday before i die. In 2019 i think i am closer to burning it than flying it.
                          ftfy.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Yeah...cause the middle from where they are is still to the right.

The Democrats should do nothing. The longer this goes the worse it looks for Trump. His attempted rebranding of this hasnt worked in the least bit. Outside of the rabid Trumpers who want the wall no one bought it. He made the mistake of making sure everyone knew it was on him before it happened (with video!) and the Democrats and GOP were public that they had a Bi-Partisan deal to fund the government for a while until Trump and Ayn Rand Spoonerboy blew it up at the last second. They figured Pelosi and Schumer would blink...they didnt.

The Dems have to be the GOP here...no meeting in the middle. No horsetrading for DACA (which they will renig on anyways) nothing. Unless he gives them literally EVERYTHING they ask for he doesnt get dime 1 for the Wall. By that I mean he has to put back everything he destroyed the last 2 years. Since no one in their right mind would do that just keep plowing through. Ignore the bs posts of Facebook about it, ignore that the "liberal" media keeps putting the Clownshow on TV to attack them and blame them for it...just keep saying no. If you need to comment further say "We Arent Mexico" and remind the world Mexico was supposed to pay for the Wall. If you need to go any further than that remind the world of the fake Green Cards Trump handed out to illegals he "paid" to work at his resorts.

This is the winning strategy. It is the same as Health Care...dont give in for less than everything you want. The people are on your side on the issue (the Wall never polls well) so just stay the course. If the 2020 election is argued on the basis of Health Care (like in 2018) and Immigration then you are golden unless you cave.
                            Pretty sure Trump had 25 billion for DACA while the Republicans had total control. I don't know why this isn't the issue. Democrats have no reason to compromise on anything anymore with this ****ing clown.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Welcome to Phase 5.

Phase 1. It's laughable that anyone suggests Dump colluded.
                              Phase 2. It's an outrage that anyone suggests Dump colluded!
                              Phase 3. Dump may have done things but it wasn't collusion.
                              Phase 4. Who knows what "collusion" means anyway?
                              Phase 5. Everybody does it.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

In addition, the longer this shutdown continues, the clearer picture the people get of the Republican and libertarian dream of America. No money for food stamps and other social programs, limited to zero government spending on anything other than the military.

Let them get a good look at what that vision means to our economy. To our standard of living. To everything that it means to be America.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X