Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

It's too bad there's not, like, a hotel near the WH with a restaurant that the President might have, like, some connection with.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Without a picture this comment is worthless!
      Nobody here has done anything to deserve having to look at a picture of Kepler...or The Rube.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Nobody here has done anything to deserve having to look at a picture of Kepler...or The Rube.
        I can't speak for Kep, but yeah, no one deserves seeing a pic of (to quote melmac) me, the "skinny-ass Mick."
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          You must have missed the countless times I've said he needs to be impeached?
          I don't recall those. I do recall you repeatedly defending him again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Yeah, you're incorrect.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              OK, fair enough, I must be thinking of a different poster. A thousand pardons.
              No you just put too much faith in the posts of rufus and Bassale

Common mistake...you also think joe is levelheaded
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                He has said it many times. He has also said at least a dozen times that he thinks Trump is unfit to be President. If you havent seen them than you are purposefully ignoring them period. At least Kep has been MIA for a while, you are reading this thread often you should know better.

Just because he doesnt want him burned at the stake for every tweet he sends out or doesnt froth at the mouth every time someone finds a new controversy doesnt mean he is some full on Moonbat who loves Trump. The more Liberals act that way the stupider they look.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  How ya feelin' about Dumpy these days? Jury still out?

Just get back to us on that.
                  He's troubled by some of the things he's done, and the manner in which he goes about doing them, but overall, he's shaking up Washington, and not just doing things the way they've always been done, so whether it makes things better remains to be seen

And yeah, those football players probably loved pigging out on quarter pounders and fries. Still down at make Red Don any less gauche, though.
                  Last edited by rufus; 01-15-2019, 06:19 AM.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

He’s very proud this morning of paying for those 2 for 5 Big Macs and other “hamberders”.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Comment

Throwing this out for anyone with any interest: today is a huge brexit day and could very well be the end for Theresa May.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          He’s very proud this morning of paying for those 2 for 5 Big Macs and other “hamberders”.

Comment

How??? How does he type "hamberders"??? It's not even autocorrect!! I can't even with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Throwing this out for anyone with any interest: today is a huge brexit day and could very well be the end for Theresa May.
                              May is fine for a year. Jacob Rees-Mogg and friends took their shot and missed. Any other PM would have already resigned. Suffering a humiliating defeat today won't change things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

If I buy a UMaine hockey player a hamburger it's an NCAA violation so I can only imagine what the NCAA will do to Clemson.

Comment

Working...
                                X