Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Trump wants a monument to himself. Only question is who is willing to bend over and give it to him, despite the data showing it would have little added security value.

Who knows what that azzclown dreams of at night: Tour buses filled with Chinese come to view the Greatest Wall and staying at the nearby Trump Nogales?

Comment

Trump's advice for overcoming a wall:
      “Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it, but get to the other side of that wall.”

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Why would any Muslim* be a member of the GOP? It must be like people who fall for criminally insane felons: "Oh, I know he'd rape, murder, dismember and eat me if given any chance, but I think my love can change him! "

* c.f. woman, LGBTQ, person of color, college graduate
        Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$
        Isn't that like a black guy joining the KKK because they throw a great barbeque every now and then? Geesh, its not the first time the knucks have gone after this guy. I also have to a laugh about him trotting out the GOP as the "party of small govt". Oookaaayy.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Coast Guard takes down website which told furloughed employees to 'get their side hustle on' to survive through this shutdown.

...the five-page tip sheet encouraged furloughed employees to "be creative" and offered ideas for supplementing income like "have a garage sale - clean out your attic, basement and closets at the same time," and "turn your hobby into income."

Selling items online, baby-sitting, walking pets, tutoring and becoming a "mystery shopper" were all suggested ways to help employees cope...
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Slamming the table--what an oddly specific thing to know Schumer would say.
            Last edited by GrinCDXX; 01-10-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I had to do some digging, and in the two minute CNN sound bite, Schumer mentioned Trump "sorta... slamming the table..." near the very end of the clip. Even in the CBS thirty second clip, it's a glib line at the end.

Definitely an odd thing to be hung up on.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also saw this recap on CNN, with this near the bottom:
                House Democrats will move to pass two more individual funding measures to reopen the shuttered agencies today, and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer will go to the Senate floor and ask for unanimous consent to take up the measures the House has already passed to reopen the government Thursday morning. McConnell has made clear he won't take anything up on the floor until the President signs off,
                Goddammit Itch, that's not how the legislative branch works you ignorant schmuck.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Who says bye bye?
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    They still have 15% of California??

Wow.
                    By republican math it's closer to 50%. Of course they're stupid and believe the dirt underfoot can vote.

Comment

"I did not have a temper tantrum", says guy in middle of temper tantrum.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So let’s spend 5b on this so a toddler can feel like his genitals approach 2 inches long

“A Department of Homeland Security test of a steel border barrier prototype showed that the material can be cut through with a saw, according to a new report.”

Comment

So let’s spend 5b on this so a toddler can feel like his genitals approach 2 inches long

“A Department of Homeland Security test of a steel border barrier prototype showed that the material can be cut through with a saw, according to a new report.”
                          rotflmao
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            rotflmao
                            https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/424682-nbc-prototype-of-steel-border-barrier-shows-it-could-be-sawed-through

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/424682-nbc-prototype-of-steel-border-barrier-shows-it-could-be-sawed-through
                              Hahhahahaha. Too ****ing funny.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X