This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

He'll also tell you Harry Reid is at fault for all of it.
    What’s up with Harry and ufo?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      it says no evidence has emerged publicly, it didn't say there is no evidence
      It reads.......
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        Well that's the most racist thing I'll see this week....
        There are 6 days to go. I am sure it will pale by the end of the week

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Remember when trump called Buchanan a hitler lover? I do
        You are doing this all wrong. You are supposed to cleanse your memory and clear your mind before bed (It worked so well for Harry Potter)

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          Why are you still in such a hurry?
          Hurry? What hurry? For context ... June 17, 1972 to Aug. 8, 1974 -- 27 months

If we use July 2016 (paragraph 15 of NYT article, "when he called on Russia during a campaign news conference in July 2016" and FBI counter-intel took note) to January 2019 we're at 31 months.

Let's put the evidence out there and put an end to this one way or the other.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            And given all of the people who have pleaded guilty in a court of law, do you still think nothing happend?

Or is this all a waste of time?
            Oh stuff happened, but can any of it be directly tied to Trump?
            At this point, with all that has transpired, any evidence, no matter how weak, would be enough.
            That's why I'm saying put it forth and let's be done.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

"Let it all burn!" says, presumably, Little Stevie Miller.

Comment

I know this is "out there" for most but ...

What if there were no collusion or conspiracy but simple cognitive bias on both sides, where the actions of one seemed to confirm precisely the suspicions of the other?

There are now two possibilities. The first of those is that Trump really was some “manchurian candidate” placed in the Oval Office by Russia and controlled from afar by Vladimir Putin. ...

At the White House, Trump believed that his associates and campaign had been placed under investigation by federal officials with close ties to Democratic figures.

What happened next could be a lesson in cognitive bias, and it could indeed explain a lot.
                https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...p-all-theories

Both sides are so sure they know what they know. Any time I see situations like that I start doubting both sides. Seems (Turley) I'm not alone.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  How do you know it's Miller? If we're presuming and guessing I'd go with Sanders or Conway as strong possibilities also.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    What a joke.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      I wouldn't worry about that. The next GOP nominee is going to be WORSE than Trump. And the one after that will be even worse. The cult members aren't going to moderate. The lesser their numbers, the more strident they'll become. I'm talking Jim Jordan and Louis Gohmert here.
                      The only thing worse than Dump would be a competent Dump.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        How do you know it's Miller? If we're presuming and guessing I'd go with Sanders or Conway as strong possibilities also.
                        It reads like something he would write to trigger the libs.

Comment

Hurry? What hurry? For context ... June 17, 1972 to Aug. 8, 1974 -- 27 months

If we use July 2016 (paragraph 15 of NYT article, "when he called on Russia during a campaign news conference in July 2016" and FBI counter-intel took note) to January 2019 we're at 31 months.

Let's put the evidence out there and put an end to this one way or the other.
                          You're only thinking of the good of the country.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yup. Interesting article.

Paragraph 9, for those who maybe didn't get that far:
                            Note the word "publicly" in that sentence.

No reason to have to include that word in the sentence if there were nothing of evidence there. And the FBI would not undertake such an investigation on a simple whim.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Undeniably.

But I believe all of us are ready for the evidence to be presented so we can close this chapter one way or the other.
                              Of course, you won't believe whatever's disclosed anyway. Just keep making excuses for it.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

*Rasmussen* gives Trump his lowest approval rating in a year. Waiting lines at Atlanta's airport is an hour and a half.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X