Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Can someone explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

My best guess is that 300 murders/ODs/etc can be traced back to illegal immigrants? I have no clue.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    My best guess is that 300 murders/ODs/etc can be traced back to illegal immigrants? I have no clue.
    He's missing a key word in that sentence: Heroin.

In 2017, more than 15,000 people died of drug overdoses involving heroin in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That works out to about 300 a week.

But while 90 percent of the heroin sold in the United States comes from Mexico, virtually all of it comes through legal points of entry. “A small percentage of all heroin seized by [Customs and Border Protection] along the land border was between Ports of Entry (POEs),” the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a 2018 report. So Trump’s wall would do little to halt drug trafficking. Trump’s repeated claim that the wall would stop drug trafficking is a Bottomless Pinocchio claim.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Can we be deported to Canada? I’d love to not have to live in the same country as these pieces of s hit who vote for republicans
    Ditto. We visited there a a couple of summers ago when tRump was first in. It was a breath of fresh air which made needing to return like jumping into a cesspool. Honestly, if this is the country for real I am not a proud, unwavering American. That would make me a hypocrite.

Shell game. The sheeple nod and pretend they know. The rest of us are befuddled because this is one of hundreds of stupid, brain dead things he has tweeted in the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    Ditto. We visited there a a couple of summers ago when tRump was first in. It was a breath of fresh air which made needing to return like jumping into a cesspool. Honestly, if this is the country for real I am not a proud, unwavering American. That would make me a hypocrite.

Shell game. The sheeple nod and pretend they know. The rest of us are befuddled because this is one of hundreds of stupid, brain dead things he has tweeted in the last week.
    I’m full on embarrassed of this country. Will be a relief to travel to Finland next month

I'm not embarrassed by this country overall. Why not? Voices are now being heard. Voices of "we need to fix this error we made." People who never gave a rat's patootie are saying what they need to say. Are we in a slump? Hell yes, we are. Are we trying to fix it? Hell yes, we are. Because we CAN. That is a luxury that many countries don't have.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

TDS Index Case FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    I think it's probably time for Fox to admit that Dobbs needs to be gently walked over to the dementia ward, locked in, and left to rot.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I think it's probably time for Fox to admit that Dobbs needs to be gently walked over to the dementia ward, locked in, and left to rot.
    Yes but that channel also has Kennedy, so it's all relative.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Regardless of Trump's rhetoric if the numbers the agent gave (beyond the 2 Pakis) are true it's going to add fuel to the fire.

Do folks in the this thread not read what is going on elsewhere? We’re far from the only ones with political trouble at the minute.

Internet Nutcase

I'm not embarrassed by this country overall. Why not? Voices are now being heard. Voices of "we need to fix this error we made." People who never gave a rat's patootie are saying what they need to say. Are we in a slump? Hell yes, we are. Are we trying to fix it? Hell yes, we are. Because we CAN. That is a luxury that many countries don't have.
    there is a good chance Trump will be re-elected. Many people think we are on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    Do folks in the this thread not read what is going on elsewhere? We’re far from the only ones with political trouble at the minute.
    And . . . ?

Just a boring user.

So just watched an excuse for a national emergency. Based on the logic used, the same excuse can be used for many things, including for global warming and national healthcare.

Especially when you look at the proportions of deaths and drugs that come over the border.

Actually, if someone can justify a national emergency for the crime that can be traced to the border, then martial law can be declared at any moment. Which is pretty scary.

"The Buck stops with everyone" - The Orange ****tard, 2019
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

I’m full on embarrassed of this country. Will be a relief to travel to Finland next month
    Hell, I'm going to Mexico next month and I'm relieved. Hopefully I can survive the beach, the sunshine, great food, and all the friendly, hard working people there.

We went from greatest nation on earth to mediocrity, that's fine.

Yep, still here

It's time for Murdoch to die so his kids that don't care for Fox News can light it on fire
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Lucia Apologist

Or pushed in front of a bus. Either way works I suppose.

Look at Jason Chaffetz just sit there and agree with him.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

wubba lubba dub dub

We're rolling out a new campaign; it's called Fascism WOW! Look at it, doesn't it just pop BUDDY TRUMP?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Thread Information