Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    I think if the Russia investigation wasn’t going on we wouldn’t have the shutdown. It’s time to wrap that up and move on with things. After two years and a hundred million dollars there is no evidence of wrongdoing on Trump’s part.
    Trump-Humper Logic!
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    He’s just mad they have over 30 indictments and none on that ***** Hillary
    Lock the ***** up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Handy
    I think if the Russia investigation wasn’t going on we wouldn’t have the shutdown. It’s time to wrap that up and move on with things. After two years and a hundred million dollars there is no evidence of wrongdoing on Trump’s part.

It never was *just* about Trump.

And Mueller seems to be doing just fine in finding out exactly what he needed to given his scope and the convictions brought forth.

Lest you forget that Clinton was impeached for lying about a blow job when he was being investigated for four years over a shi**y land deal in Arkansas.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

He’s just mad they have over 30 indictments and none on that ***** Hillary
    Well, it's Drew, so he's mainly just mad that the ring came off his pudding can.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    It never was *just* about Trump.

And Mueller seems to be doing just fine in finding out exactly what he needed to given his scope and the convictions brought forth.

Lest you forget that Clinton was impeached for lying about a blow job when he was being investigated for four years over a shi**y land deal in Arkansas.
    What part of the 4 YEARS number don't these people understand?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Tell me this is parody.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

POLITICO polled the offices of 17 Senate and House members who represent Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California about Trump’s $5.7 billion border barrier request. Only two — Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) — said they supported it.

Cruz called the amount “a good first step” when asked about the sum on Wednesday. “I think we need more than that,” he added.

McSally, who was sworn in as a senator last week, previously served in the House. In late December, she voted in favor of a spending bill that provided the wall funding.

When asked if she still supported that amount, McSally said she “already voted in the House,” but declined to comment further.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...oposal-1071707
    A bad cause requires many words.

Kicizapi Cetan

And Handy gets perturbed when I mention an EMP attack or a solar flare (Carrington) event, yet, this seems familiar to that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-drags-n955946

Then what happens Dr. Venkman?
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

TDS Index Case FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

So in other words, he definitely smacked his tiny little fist on the table and stormed out.

Chuck is a good troll for him, if nothing else.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    So in other words, he definitely smacked his tiny little fist on the table and stormed out.

Chuck is a good troll for him, if nothing else.
    My guess is his sippy cup of Diet Coke was ok but he definitely spilled some of his pudding cup

Dumpy's con: as old as the hills.

If you can possibly spare the time, I recommend the full view. Classic 50s Americana.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

TDS Index Case FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Every RWNJ Website for the Past Year View Post
    Lol!
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Kings affiliate
    Bless your heart.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Sooo....McSally apparently hasn't learned any lessons from her losing the Senate race in 2018? Somebody might want to mention to her that she has to face the voters again next year...
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Arthur Morgan's Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    And Handy gets perturbed when I mention an EMP attack or a solar flare (Carrington) event, yet, this seems familiar to that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-drags-n955946

Then what happens Dr. Venkman?
    In what way are they similar? Please tell me how the actual effects of a prolonged shutdown are in any way equitable to you and the Right Wing Nutjobs crackpot theories about EMP attacks on our electrical grid? My lord you are so ridiculous sometimes. Were you once a truck driver...because only THEY actually believe that tripe.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    This is the same guy who owns a golf course where they hand out green cards to undocumented people... I kinda doubt he cares how effective this wall actually is because his base will believe whatever he says anyhow.
    Doesn't care if its effective or not. He just knows its a monument to Trump. Probably put his name on it in huge gold letters.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    But there's plenty of evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, which is what the investigation was tasked with investigating.

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Please tell me how the actual effects of a prolonged shutdown are in any way equitable to you and the Right Wing Nutjobs crackpot theories about EMP attacks on our electrical grid?
    Aren't both claiming dire consequences leading to a breakdown of society?
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Aren't both claiming dire consequences leading to a breakdown of society?
    When the Pirates of the Caribbean ride breaks down, the pirates dont eat the tourists.

Thread Information