This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    If I buy a UMaine hockey player a hamburger it's an NCAA violation so I can only imagine what the NCAA will do to Clemson.
    As long as it was a hamberder it’s fine

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      How??? How does he type "hamberders"??? It's not even autocorrect!! I can't even with that.
      Babblefish from the original Russian.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        He has said it many times. He has also said at least a dozen times that he thinks Trump is unfit to be President. If you havent seen them than you are purposefully ignoring them period. At least Kep has been MIA for a while, you are reading this thread often you should know better.

Just because he doesnt want him burned at the stake for every tweet he sends out or doesnt froth at the mouth every time someone finds a new controversy doesnt mean he is some full on Moonbat who loves Trump. The more Liberals act that way the stupider they look.
        Settle down, Sparky. I've been more than fair and cordial with Brent and have never taken the rufus approach in my exchanges with him. I said I don't recall those because it's true and for no other reason. If I'm wrong than mea culpa.

Comment

Comment

Wimpy never paid his bills, either.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The resemblance is remarkable!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                He has said it many times. He has also said at least a dozen times that he thinks Trump is unfit to be President. If you havent seen them than you are purposefully ignoring them period. At least Kep has been MIA for a while, you are reading this thread often you should know better.

Just because he doesnt want him burned at the stake for every tweet he sends out or doesnt froth at the mouth every time someone finds a new controversy doesnt mean he is some full on Moonbat who loves Trump. The more Liberals act that way the stupider they look.
                Yeah, you're right. Carry the president's water up a hill while quietly muttering he needs to be impeached. Nice.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Wimpy never paid his bills, either.
                  He'll gladly pay you a hamburger today for wall funding next Tuesday.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      He'll gladly pay you a hamburger today for wall funding next Tuesday.
                      *hamberder
                      **beautiful steel slats
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Please please please please please.. .. THIS is an executive order we can all rally behind.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So, what's the Russian puppet up to today?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

According to Russian State TV (Россия-24), preparing to withdraw from NATO. Or that's what they are pushing for.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              A+. Would buy again.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Dump has shared op ed claiming to be from anon source in his admin. Calls for essentially getting rid of all gov employees permanently except for a few essentials. Sounds like bannons overall goal.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...YX_HMHtJIO8ZgQ

Comment

Working...
                                X