Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Harvard (1/4/19) & Army @ RPI (1/5/19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI & Harvard (1/4/19) & Army @ RPI (1/5/19)

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I'll again register my annual complaint with this event. No disrespect to a Great cause, but it's like giving up whatever small home ice advantage we might have. Hockey is meant to be played in a vibrant, loud atmosphere. My two cents
    I agree with your complaint. I would really be unhappy if I made a trip all the way up to Troy for a game and arrived only to discover it was Autism Awareness night.

Last year I complained about the same thing, especially because it was scheduled for a game against an ECAC opponent. Bad enough to give up the home ice advantage, but doubly bad to give it up in a game that counts in the league standings.

On the other hand, last year's Autism Awareness game was against St. Lawrence - and RPI actually won it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Notty Pine 11 times out of 10. Although if it's a quick slice of pizza, I'd consider whatever they call Pizza Bella now over on the other side of campus. Not that far away, especially if this dude's willing to go all the way down to 8th.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        It's not all that vibrant when there aren't students around. Just saying.
        It’s not all that vibrant when there are students around
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
          It’s not all that vibrant when there are students around
          Sadly in today's day and age, you raise a valid point. Doesn't help that the students' section is an elitist group known as the Red Army, which I know would turn me away, despite school spirit.

Comment

Working...
          X