This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Sooooo many (too many) 'what ifs' for UNHHockey over the years...sigh. But now I'm thinking...'what now'!! Psyched it's game day and here's hoping for 2 HE points tonight!!
    Still under the weather, so will watch on NESN tonight.

Comment

Re: UNH Wildcats 2018-2019: Souza the Opportunity or Louza the Opportunity

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      Still under the weather, so will watch on NESN tonight.
      Sorry to hear! I feel your pain, finally succumbing to all the illness running around at home and at work...but will trudge on to the 'Whitt.

HR's predictions:

Friday v 'Mack: Unh 3 Mack 1
      Sat v Yale: Yale 3 UNH 2 (but would love to be pleasantly surprised here!)

Let's Go 'Cats!!!
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

No Gildon tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
          No Gildon tonight?
          Upper body injury according to Pete Webster

Comment

It is not like Scott Babcock's kid has been lighting the lamp much this season. Sigh.

Maybe Borek should have played two attackers behind Robinson on their nearly 2 minutes of 5-3 PP?
            Last edited by Snively65; 01-04-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Nice piece on Boyd between the 1st and 2nd produced by Dylan Chanter!
              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Second HEA W of season! Wooooo hooooo!!!

Comment

They don't ask how, just how many...
                  Live Free or Die!!
                  Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    They don't ask how, just how many...
                    ....and by almost everyone's count, it should only be 1. Still not sure how that gets overturned. Not like the ref was out of position. Does the Mack D-Man get the primary assist on the winning goal?
                    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Crookshank adds to his highlight reel!

Comment

Originally posted by snively65 View Post
                        second hea w of season! Wooooo hooooo!!!
                        27 pwr.
                        Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                          ....and by almost everyone's count, it should only be 1. Still not sure how that gets overturned. Not like the ref was out of position. Does the Mack D-Man get the primary assist on the winning goal?
                          Really, I think he gets the goal. He had the puck on his forehand for an easy clear and instead pulled it back and tried to shoot it under Vogler, banking it in. I think the Ref realized it was in when he swung around behind the net after blowing his whistle - because I agree I'm not sure the visual evidence was conclusive based on what they were looking for. But I do think it was in...

And then a bad Mack turnover in the game winner, but we'll take it...
                          Last edited by Dan; 01-04-2019, 09:05 PM.
                          Live Free or Die!!
                          Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                            I didn't see the puck but it appeared to me that Vogler covered it up in the net clearly before the whistle blew.
                            Last edited by e.cat; 01-04-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                              27 pwr.
                              Scratching and snarling their way back to relevancy. Now, we can look ahead to Vlae, if we really want to move up in the PWR.
                              Last edited by Snively65; 01-04-2019, 09:27 PM.

Comment

A win is a win is a win. Getting rid of the losing stench of most of the last 12 months is essential. Wins like tonight - missing your best player, running into a hot goalie, chasing the game from the outset - can be more important than a comfortable blowout. It's so important for them to get the winning habit, and the belief and mentality that every game is a winnable game. It hasn't been that way for awhile. Great to see this latest burst, let's hope the program develops a new welcome habit of finishing up strong.

Hey '65, Babcock's dad's name isn't "Scott". You can look it up, though, it's still on the Stanley Cup.
                                Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Working...
                                X