X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    Yup. Robinson beats Lekkas!
    Robinson stole that one...well deserved #1 star!!!
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by gocats
      Sorry - but in HE - you are *****ing about a FREE stream? I get it. The Santa Margherita is not good enough for your Pinot Grigio tastes. Bozo.
      Who’s complaining about the stream? StretchTV has been a nice addition this year.
      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
        Who’s complaining about the stream? StretchTV has been a nice addition this year.
        Someone was triggered!
        GO BLUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
          Someone was triggered!
          Holy cow!!

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2018-2019: Souza the Opportunity or Louza the Opportunity

Should have started a UNH-UVM weekend game thread, like the UNH-Maine (Don't call us UMO) thread. Then, when the weekend is over, UVM could adopt the game thread to replace their season thread, and be like Mike, I mean Maine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Should have started a UNH-UVM weekend game thread, like the UNH-Maine (Don't call us UMO) thread. Then, when the weekend is over, UVM could adopt the game thread to replace their season thread, and be like Mike, I mean Maine.
              And we have tonight’s winning post. Kudos, Snives.

BTW, Snively, you and e.cat will like this one....

Flew home from Minneapolis this morning and picked up the local paper. Was scanning the box scores, and Minnetonka High played Hopkins High last night.

Tonka had 67 SOG to Hopkins 3. Final score, Tonka 9, Hopkins 0.

SEE, SOG matters!!! 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
                Someone was triggered!
                And now he deleted his post.

Comment

And we have tonight’s winning post. Kudos, Snives.

BTW, Snively, you and e.cat will like this one....

Flew home from Minneapolis this morning and picked up the local paper. Was scanning the box scores, and Minnetonka High played Hopkins High last night.

Tonka had 67 SOG to Hopkins 3. Final score, Tonka 9, Hopkins 0.

SEE, SOG matters!!! 😁
                  Was there ever any doubt
                  UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Yep, I like this StretchTV thingie - it’s been the medium for a few games this season.

The UVM announcers I could have done without.
                    They were pretty bad. First time I have ever heard the word “pseudo” used in a sporting event,,let alone a hockey game. As in “pseudo power play” when UVM had an extra attacker out on a delayed penalty. And “pseudo forward” when a defenseman played up on a face off.

Robinson was the number one star tonight, at least he should have been. Made some great saves down low on the ice. Great effort. On the other hand, UNH had terrible breakouts. Very choppy effort. But a win is a win. Tied for fourth if you can believe it.

Comment

Agree on the UNH break out problem. Puck comes up the boards and the forward is turned back into danger. Not good. Looks like UVM picked up on some of what Maine was doing.

Hope that Souza has a different break out plan to counter. I am worried that they do not, otherwise we would have seen it some time in the last 7+ periods...
                      "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

• Originally posted by JB View Post
                        Agree on the UNH break out problem. Puck comes up the boards and the forward is turned back into danger. Not good. Looks like UVM picked up on some of what Maine was doing.

Hope that Souza has a different break out plan to counter. I am worried that they do not, otherwise we would have seen it some time in the last 7+ periods...
                        Hate to broach this subject, but do you and Greg feel that it’s more pronounced when we play away games vs. at home on the big sheet? Seemed to be more of an issue tonight.

Comment

Couple of things: the PP but we know that. Anyway I was sitting at the opposite end and saw that puck go in top shelf stood up and clapped in fact !! And man Max slashed that stick so hard his blade flew into the stands!

#1 Star Mike Robinson was rock solid tonight (as was Lekkas) congrats on the shut out. UvM had their chances in fact prob more grade A’s than us (someone can correct me if I’m off base here) and he was up to the test. All in all hard fought 2 pts.

Let’s do it again ‘Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                            Almost did!!

Comment

Hate to broach this subject, but do you and Greg feel that it’s more pronounced when we play away games vs. at home on the big sheet? Seemed to be more of an issue tonight.
                              Just another reason to narrow the big sheet when it gets dug up to repair the chilling system.

HR, was the Gutt a sell out on Friday night? I am thinking that perhaps many of the locals will be away at their ski chalets on Saturday night, so maybe it might be worth driving over.

Comment

Just checked out the highlights on the Hockey East site. Both Robinson snd Lekkas made big time stops.

What a snipe by Grasso!
                                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X