X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2018-2019: Souza the Opportunity or Louza the Opportunity

Ugh. Not the start we wanted.
    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
      Ugh. Not the start we wanted.
      Nope but we had a couple of decent chances...that being said the “comeback kids”’did a great job tying it up but against this stacked team hard to maintain.
      Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-11-2019, 09:13 PM.
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Fregona clocked...looking at the hit.
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Ok on the board!
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Ok on the board!
            Wanted to be there but feeling a little under the weather. Enjoy the game!

Comment

Five forwards on the ice for the UNH PPG?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                Five forwards on the ice for the UNH PPG?
                ...and we’ll like it that way 😉
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Welp that escalated quickly...
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Settling in for Denver/Omaha - Omaha always reminds me of the UNH defenseman who transferred to UNO to play his final three seasons of college hockey. Who can name this former UNH Wildcat...??

---

BU stretching it out, now up 5-2...
                    Live Free or Die!!
                    Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      Welp that escalated quickly...
                      That was a great 50-minute game. Ouch
                      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Tough night against the 3 F’s line. Kudos to Liam Blackburn...named number 2 star. Onto the Beagles!
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                          Not a promising trend on our blue line. TvR left after missing the last 15 games of his junior season, as did Pesce after missing last nine games of his junior season the next year.
                          Def not good..sigh.
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Settling in for Denver/Omaha - Omaha always reminds me of the UNH defenseman who transferred to UNO to play his final three seasons of college hockey. Who can name this former UNH Wildcat...??

---

BU stretching it out, now up 5-2...
                            Well, I can tell you who it ain't: John Furgele went back the the USHL after his freshman year, then Quinnipiac, like another former UNH d-man.

Comment

Looked at the video of the BU goals and it appears that Robinson struggled. Four of the goals looked soft to me.
                              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                                Looked at the video of the BU goals and it appears that Robinson struggled. Four of the goals looked soft to me.
                                I would agree...I found myself saying that “he’s gonna want that one back” on a couple of occasions...but that Farabee swipe...he did that against Harvard. A great player he is. Ok I’m so over the fact he doesn’t play for us (yeah sure). But then I remind myself...we have a couple of our own snipers like Angus and Liam!
                                Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-12-2019, 12:51 PM.
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X