• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I received €1M from Susan Console. Using 1.13 as the conversion factor, that is $1.13M. The total is now $72,587,788.21.
        I received $10.5M from TONY JEH JOHNSON. The total is now $83,087,788.21.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I received $10.5M from TONY JEH JOHNSON. The total is now $83,087,788.21.
          I received £10M from Mark Smith(Attorney at Law). Using 1.28 as the conversion factor, that is $12.8M. The total is now $95,887,788.21.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I received £10M from Mark Smith(Attorney at Law). Using 1.28 as the conversion factor, that is $12.8M. The total is now $95,887,788.21.
              I received an unknown amount from W. Stuart Symington. Using the average to date, the total is now $104,045,287.33.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Have the day off tomorrow, dunno what I'm gonna do with it. Might check out a French bistro that was recommended somewhat nearby. The menu looks awesome.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Evening, Lodge. Have the day off tomorrow, dunno what I'm gonna do with it. Might check out a French bistro that was recommended somewhat nearby. The menu looks awesome.
                  I’m off tomorrow too — off to Mille Lacs for some fishing with 6 long time friends — will be a fun and long weekend.
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    I’m off tomorrow too — off to Mille Lacs for some fishing with 6 long time friends — will be a fun and long weekend.
                    Very nice! I have to kill off about 5.5 weeks (just to carry over my max 40 hours) so trying to take random days off. I do have 2 full weeks scheduled, one is planned, one is "I dunno yet, but gonna do something."
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          Very nice! I have to kill off about 5.5 weeks (just to carry over my max 40 hours) so trying to take random days off. I do have 2 full weeks scheduled, one is planned, one is "I dunno yet, but gonna do something."
                          Important to use that time and to plan it! Some of my favorite vacations/trips have just been by the seat of my pants and winging it with the time I’ve alloted.

Also, slow email day thus far as well, which is fantastic.
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

I am almost caught up with life. w00t! Got all my accounts balanced and then the statements for this month came. Sigh. Sitting to do those now.

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I'm a dad. It's weird.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X