This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

Mornin', Lodge. Tremendous time last night, place was obviously jam-packed. Our waiter didn't know what crowd he was getting into (half the place knew each other from beer groups). Once he got into the swing of things, he was having a blast. Great beer, great food, fun times. And then I wake up this morning at the HHT.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!!

I am sore from all the running about yesterday (photog at a meet) but worth it. Now to catch up on the * load of stuff I need to do.

Comment

s'upp y'all
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Everyone seems to be making a big deal in 202-land about a 6" snowfall. They even gave it a name, snurlough.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Everyone seems to be making a big deal in 202-land about a 6" snowfall. They even gave it a name, snurlough.
                  We were supposed to get that. Then we didn't. Now we are supposed to get feet again this weekend.... same scenario as last storm. The weather dude on the local station is rebelling. You can tell they want him to hype it. So he starts with the latest models show this like all the other hysterical ones and then says and repeats a few times that altho the model shows this, this winter it has been notoriously inaccurate and he doesn't believe it.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    We were supposed to get that. Then we didn't. Now we are supposed to get feet again this weekend.... same scenario as last storm. The weather dude on the local station is rebelling. You can tell they want him to hype it. So he starts with the latest models show this like all the other hysterical ones and then says and repeats a few times that altho the model shows this, this winter it has been notoriously inaccurate and he doesn't believe it.

Good Morning Lodge!
                    They are predicting it here too for next weekend, but I have not heard any estimate.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

So, my boss's job just got eliminated. So did one of her peers. They're creating one higher up position that she needs to apply for and I'm sure the other person will as well. I do not want that person to get it. I'm supposed to get the official word from her boss later today. Supposedly my job is safe. I have no idea what to expect now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        So, my boss's job just got eliminated. So did one of her peers. They're creating one higher up position that she needs to apply for and I'm sure the other person will as well. I do not want that person to get it. I'm supposed to get the official word from her boss later today. Supposedly my job is safe. I have no idea what to expect now.
                        not what you need right now (or any time!)

Comment

Got the official word. My boss and the head of another team both had their jobs eliminated. Department head is creating a new VP position. My boss will post for it. Our two teams are merging. The new VP person will probably look at a lot of the overlap between us. Ugh. One of my co-workers thinks that we'll all have to re-apply for our jobs. JFC. I have surgery scheduled for April. Maybe I should move it up? I am hoping the type of work I do and things I am responsible for are unique enough that my role should be OK. I do agree there is some overlap between our teams. I need a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Got the official word. My boss and the head of another team both had their jobs eliminated. Department head is creating a new VP position. My boss will post for it. Our two teams are merging. The new VP person will probably look at a lot of the overlap between us. Ugh. One of my co-workers thinks that we'll all have to re-apply for our jobs. JFC. I have surgery scheduled for April. Maybe I should move it up? I am hoping the type of work I do and things I am responsible for are unique enough that my role should be OK. I do agree there is some overlap between our teams. I need a drink.
                            :slides a lemondrop over:

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              :slides a lemondrop over:
                              Is that stronger than chocolate milk?
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Is that stronger than chocolate milk?
                                apparently so

Comment

Working...
                                X