This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Dammit. I stayed home from work, working from home, today because a contractor was supposed to come to start tiling the bathroom. But now he calls and says it is too cold. Too cold? It is ****ing 75 degrees in the bathroom he'd be working in, and I made a place for his wetsaw in the hallway. ****ing bull****.
    Well hell’s bells then.

Go all trumpy on him and call a new contractor
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

Blah. Time off is over, fly in 80 mins or so to go back to work until early March. Another good time off, but I'm looking forward to not traveling much in March for a change.

Comment

Its so cold in the midwest that even in NC the news is showing photos/video of Minneapolis, Grand Rapids, etc.

Reached a balmy +44 today, after starting out in the teens.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Its so cold in the midwest that even in NC the news is showing photos/video of Minneapolis, Grand Rapids, etc.

Reached a balmy +44 today, after starting out in the teens.
          I went into the office at -11 this morning, and it didn't get appreciably warmer, before factoring in the 30 MPH wind. The cold wasn't bad, but the wind actually hurt. When I left the office at 5:30 it was -13, and actually it was fairly mild. It's going to push 55 here on Monday. This is absurd. We're not supposed to have a 70 degree swing within 5 days.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Dammit. I stayed home from work, working from home, today because a contractor was supposed to come to start tiling the bathroom. But now he calls and says it is too cold. Too cold? It is ****ing 75 degrees in the bathroom he'd be working in, and I made a place for his wetsaw in the hallway. ****ing bull****.
            That's some serious BS. I'd examine the agreement you came to with him, and figure some stuff out, if you can.

Work was easy today, because half of our carriers weren't even operating. And these ain't mom-n-pop shops, either.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

We have dropped 21 degrees in 1.5 hours. Last yr we went from -5 to 70 in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                We have dropped 21 degrees in 1.5 hours. Last yr we went from -5 to 70 in a day.
                That did happen to me once. Left for an hour trip to the country in my old Jeep. Top down. It was about 80. When I got to my destination, it was about 45-50, tops. I really thought I was imagining things, like maybe I misjudged the temps. Nope. It was bizarre.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

It’s 31 degrees right now in Anchorage, a little foggy though.

My work’s main hub is in Louisville KY where it’s 7. Everything today was about 3 hours late, I honestly don’t know what to expect for tomorrow.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    It’s 31 degrees right now in Anchorage, a little foggy though.

My work’s main hub is in Louisville KY where it’s 7. Everything today was about 3 hours late, I honestly don’t know what to expect for tomorrow.
                    You guys were on point in MN today. I'll say that.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all

Weekend
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Made it to work today. Slow day as other business are closed.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Evening y’all. Heat wave coming Saturday, high of 34. A whopping 95 degree difference in feels like temp and 65 degrees in real temp.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X