X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I received $6.7M from Mr Alfred Smith. The total is now $16,700,000.00.
    I received $1.5M from Mr.Michael Godswill. The total is now $18,200,000.00.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*HT. Yep.

Comment

HHT!

We actually won at home!

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So, what table does one go to when a game was postponed? Does one just stay in the lobby?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              So, what table does one go to when a game was postponed? Does one just stay in the lobby?
              The HHT- you win because they were smart enough not to encourage people to go out in the weather.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning Lodge. Another day, another flight to South Carolina. Feeling like Clooney's character from Up in the Air.

Comment

Hi Lodge. Raining/sleeting right now. Got about 4” if that of snow. Now it’s going to be a mess. I parked my car in the T garage so my parking spot will be plowed. Planning to go outside in a bit to clean up my spot, push around any slush before it freezes over. Going to keep my car in there till I need it tomorrow. Supposed to have sub zero temps tomorrow so maybe it will be easier to start it if I leave it in the garage.

So, I finally got my report from my PCP after my annual physical. First question - is your A1C called something else? There’s a ton of acronyms and not one of them is A1C. Second, she added a note at the bottom that my cholesterol was a little high. Not high enough to put me on any medication, just change my diet and exercise. Second question - what do I need to eat, or not eat, to help manage cholesterol? Salt? Carbs? Isn’t it something that drives cholesterol numbers?

Comment

Good Morning Lodge. Nothing like waking up to a foot and a half of snow.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        The HHT- you win because they were smart enough not to encourage people to go out in the weather.
                        Where's that? Way we've played the last couple years, I only know where the *HT is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Hi Lodge. Raining/sleeting right now. Got about 4” if that of snow. Now it’s going to be a mess. I parked my car in the T garage so my parking spot will be plowed. Planning to go outside in a bit to clean up my spot, push around any slush before it freezes over. Going to keep my car in there till I need it tomorrow. Supposed to have sub zero temps tomorrow so maybe it will be easier to start it if I leave it in the garage.

So, I finally got my report from my PCP after my annual physical. First question - is your A1C called something else? There’s a ton of acronyms and not one of them is A1C. Second, she added a note at the bottom that my cholesterol was a little high. Not high enough to put me on any medication, just change my diet and exercise. Second question - what do I need to eat, or not eat, to help manage cholesterol? Salt? Carbs? Isn’t it something that drives cholesterol numbers?
                          Hgb A1C is also Glycohemoglobin
                          Your PCP should be giving you instructions, info re diet, exercise etc. American Heart Association, May Clinic, Johns Hopkins have nice pt info.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

-1 out right now, headed to -12 tonight.

You know it's going to hurt to be outside when a forecast on a winter night only says "Clear".
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              -1 out right now, headed to -12 tonight.

You know it's going to hurt to be outside when a forecast on a winter night only says "Clear".
                              The classic comic strip: The air hurts my face. Why do I live where the air hurts my face?
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all.

was 8 out when mookie left the house this morning (the GOOD 8)

brrrrrrrrrr
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X