X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    So now, my trash can has been sitting at the curb for a full week.
    Out of respect for the neighbors, I put it back in the garage even if the trash removal people didn't empty it. But yes, it's irritating. So is the fact that we're going to have another weather event tomorrow. I'm ready for spring ...
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
      Weather here is ok now. We had freezing rain and icy roads this morning.
      I'm wondering if my trash will get picked up. Often it's delayed by a day, but they never picked it up last week. At least it's cold so it doesn't smell. So now, my trash can has been sitting at the curb for a full week.
      Same weather here, only it's supposed to be 55 tomorrow. Then the wind starts to blow tomorrow night with more rain and dropping temps (below freezing again), so the danger tomorrow night is going to be down wires due to the high winds and possibly ice on said wires. We get through that and I think we're home free.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Supposed to have freezing rain here tomorrow and I have to drive to a site 2 hrs away. Wheeee!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I received $2.3 from Mr. Adam Brush. The total is now $63,300,000.00.
              I received an unknown amount from Wynne Baxter. Using the average to date including last year, the total is now $71,457,788.21.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I received an unknown amount from Wynne Baxter.
                  If Wynne Baxter didn't even share an amount with you, I'm wondering just how committed he/she is to your enrichment. IMO, the total should remain unchanged, and you should just note that you also have one unspecified fortune in addition. Either that, or you'd need to start tracking the uncertainty of your fortune, and that is tough to do if you don't have an upper bound. I'm happy for you, but I sure hope that the IRS isn't monitoring this thread, or there will be a steady stream of audits in your future.
                  "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                  And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                    If Wynne Baxter didn't even share an amount with you, I'm wondering just how committed he/she is to your enrichment. IMO, the total should remain unchanged, and you should just note that you also have one unspecified fortune in addition. Either that, or you'd need to start tracking the uncertainty of your fortune, and that is tough to do if you don't have an upper bound. I'm happy for you, but I sure hope that the IRS isn't monitoring this thread, or there will be a steady stream of audits in your future.
                    a
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Popping in to say hello and that I wish we had snow days like the schools do.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                        This could mean a whole diff spread sheet- actual $$, promised benefits, mystery benefits

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Not gonna break positive temps tomorrow. Whee, fun. I can deal with it, however, Maggie is filthy from all the salt/dirt on the roads and due to either all the cold or all the snow, haven't washed her in a bit. It's really p*ing me off. Hopefully, Sat will give me an opportunity.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                This could mean a whole diff spread sheet- actual $$, promised benefits, mystery benefits
                                It would have been easier to do that than to do what I am doing now. As to actual $$ -- that is the mystery.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X