X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

Mornin’ y’all.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

My morning 25-mile commute took all of 5 minutes longer than normal. While vehicles were driving slower at their cruising speeds, there simply weren't than many cars on the roads to cause the stop-and-go situations. It was nice.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

So irritated with my bank. (Grinding my gears big time!). They had an error back in Sept that is still creating issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Good Morning Lodge!

So irritated with my bank. (Grinding my gears big time!). They had an error back in Sept that is still creating issues.
          Sounds like we should chat and find a bank that’s going to take care of you and your family...

AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Good Morning Lodge!

I had a recurring issue with my credit union a number of years ago (2003 or so), they were double posting my car loan and student loan payments, creating an overdraft in my account. I had enough of that after calling them three months in a row, getting the posting straightened away each month, and receiving assurances that it wouldn't happen again. On the fourth month, when it happened again, I called their number and asked what I get charged for making an error in my account, was told $30 per issue. I then told the lady that the credit union owed me $240 for errors they were posting to my account, and she transferred me to her supervisor. They ended up fixing my account, finally, and then sending me $100 in gas station gift cards. As soon as my loans were paid I left that credit union entirely.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Snow. Lots of it. More coming this weekend. Get ready for flooding later on this year.

Most drivers were sane this morning. Only dealt with one bro-truck, on my arse hardcore even though I was doing 35 in a 40 and he eventually passed me. Go you, man. Way to flex your 1 inch muscle. When my semi-truck drivers are telling me that the roads sucked all day, I will tend to believe them over some tribal tatted jacked up truck frat boy.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Snow record in Feb (all time) and more coming this weekend. This is becoming the first real MN winter for snow that I can remember in a while. The flooding could be hard core come spring....

Got my taxes in before the clamor happens again, might have to wait a little longer, but at least they are getting processed at this point. That's my summer vacation money.

3 friends have now popped out a kid in the last couple weeks. I guess it was a fun spring for them.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          The flooding could be hard core come spring....
                          From your resident Midwestern River expert, things already aren't great. The Mississippi is already at Flood Stage from the mouth of the Ohio River, south. A large portion of the Ohio River is exceeding flood stage, by 10 to 15 FEET in places currently.

We haven't even reached spring melt off yet.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

Friday. Home hockey this weekend. Life is good.
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X