This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    If you get a suspension for that, this board has gone really soft. Worse has been said in the pol forums, and other D1 threads.
    In fairness, I get away with a lot as is.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      In fairness, I get away with a lot as is.
      Ditto. I prob should have been suspended a couple times more than I have, thinking back. Also in fairness, I've dialed it back quite a bit since I've been here.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Ditto. I prob should have been suspended a couple times more than I have, thinking back. Also in fairness, I've dialed it back quite a bit since I've been here.
        I’ve dialed it back as well but just felt the need to crank it up one more time consequences be d-ed.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Eff you.

4 more months...yeah, thinking ahead.
          Houghton on the company's dime. Even better. I just love this place. It just feels right to be here.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I’ve dialed it back as well but just felt the need to crank it up one more time consequences be d-ed.
            Gotta do it once in a while. If not for the cause, it would be to be true to oneself.

Edit: cc to bbdl: The Houghton vacation is the one thing I've so looked forward to for so many years. It just feels....right.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Eh, it's not like you posted someone with a pancake on their head.
              There are lines even I won't cross...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I’m still here!
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I’m still here!
                        board lost his sack some time ago

('cept for hoky )
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Is it Friday yet? The guest is moving out and I cannot wait to get my house back.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Well a dusting of snow is now 6-9 inches on Saturday. Whee. And more next week.

I will agree with bbdl: this is the first REAL winter we've had in quite a while.

Comment

This isn’t a real winter at all. This is record setting. It hasn’t been that long either. Like 2 years at most. People also forget January of 2018. We got a lot of snow then too.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                This isn’t a real winter at all. This is record setting. It hasn’t been that long either. Like 2 years at most. People also forget January of 2018. We got a lot of snow then too.
                                Oh it's a real winter. We've had cold, or we've had snow, but the combo this year is reminiscent to my childhood where we had both. The constant stretch....it's been old-school.

Comment

Working...
                                X