This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

Afternoon Lodge. Happy Friday. Dad's home from rehab. He hasn't been home in almost a month. Waiting for the oxygen supply company to come and set up the main oxygen unit. He's on a portable tank right now. He sat down when he got home and said "You know what I want? A big bowl of Cheerios." I'm glad he said that. Still, he's kinda wiped and not in the best spirits. I hope he perks up a bit. Trying to make him drink water and do his breathing exercises. That's what's going to be the most difficult. He doesn't want to do any of this. Lord give us strength!

Comment

Glad to hear he’s home.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Afternoon Lodge. Happy Friday. Dad's home from rehab. He hasn't been home in almost a month. Waiting for the oxygen supply company to come and set up the main oxygen unit. He's on a portable tank right now. He sat down when he got home and said "You know what I want? A big bowl of Cheerios." I'm glad he said that. Still, he's kinda wiped and not in the best spirits. I hope he perks up a bit. Trying to make him drink water and do his breathing exercises. That's what's going to be the most difficult. He doesn't want to do any of this. Lord give us strength!
        I know the feeling of wanting them to do what they need to Hope it works out!

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

HHT! Fun game
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

HHT

The real Big Red won.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

HHT!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT. UVM pulled their goalie in OT and BU scored an ENG. Well alrighty then.

Comment

HHT! They do better when I am not there!

Comment

*HT.

Fitting end to a crappy day. Main building had a half-hour meeting that ran an hour, putting them behind the 8-ball the rest of the day. Had to go over to help after I took care of my building. Nothing like working late on a Friday due to inefficiencies on their part.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• s’upp y’all

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          *HT.

Fitting end to a crappy day. Main building had a half-hour meeting that ran an hour, putting them behind the 8-ball the rest of the day. Had to go over to help after I took care of my building. Nothing like working late on a Friday due to inefficiencies on their part.
                          “ don’t make your problems my problems”
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

*HT last night. Almost to single digits left at work. It's going to be a long last stretch, lots of water everywhere down this way, increased stress, etc.

Comment

Apparently we're getting anywhere from 2"-10" of snow, plus high winds. Should be starting very soon, according to the weather terrorists. That's fine. Hunkered down to listen to tArrogance v C3P0s game.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!
                                Back from Day 2 of Championship Meet. I am exhausted but I had fun

Comment

Working...
                                X