View Poll Results: Should RB keep track of spam money again in 2019?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 29.41%
  • No

    5 29.41%
  • Maybe

    4 23.53%
  • Only funds in bitcoin

    7 41.18%
  • He shouldn't have even done this in 2018

    3 17.65%
  • Only funds from Giada

    8 47.06%
  • Better to keep track of how much bacon he receives

    8 47.06%
  • His email has been hacked by Freddie

    7 41.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 835

Thread: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

  1. #721
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    oasis in the middle east
    Posts
    41,124

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    s'upp y'all

  2. #722
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    196,939

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Good Morning, MEUSA!
    You too, Mookie!


    Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-13-2019 at 03:55 AM.

  3. #723
    We'll be back. Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Shopping for a defenseman to replace Lidstrom
    Posts
    36,942

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Ice everywhere, apparently. Got out of the shower this morning to see a text stating that the office was running on a 2-hour delay. That's a first.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR


    God, that was fun...

  4. #724
    Math atheist
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    7,583

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Ice everywhere, apparently. Got out of the shower this morning to see a text stating that the office was running on a 2-hour delay. That's a first.
    Hubster decided it would be wise to work from home today rather than make the 1.5 hour drive to the office.

  5. #725
    We'll be back. Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Shopping for a defenseman to replace Lidstrom
    Posts
    36,942

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by melmac View Post
    Hubster decided it would be wise to work from home today rather than make the 1.5 hour drive to the office.
    I'm lighting out for the office in about 20-25 minutes for my whopping 1.5 mile commute.

    I should've hit the treadmill this morning, maybe watched an episode of The Sopranos in the process. Instead I'm doing 2 loads of laundry, loading the dishwasher, and I found an obvious solution to my missing Fire TV remote.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR


    God, that was fun...

  6. #726
    not particularly bad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yost ice arena
    Posts
    9,257

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Just b1ched out our safety guy at work. I am less scared of driving on the icy roads than I am of walking across our icy parking lot.
    We have a "good catch" program where employees should report unsafe conditions. So, I filled one of those out, turned it in and then explained that as of 1 pm the parking lot is still icy and that not only could any employee fall and break something, as a pregnant woman slipping and falling on the ice introduces other potential safety issues as well.

    Other than some salt on the steps leading to the building, it appears as if no treatment has occurred in the parking lot. I'm glad I came in late the last time it was icy. Perhaps I should just start calling in whenever it is icy.

  7. #727
    Registered Loser
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,783

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    We were told to head out at 2 (hey - right when it's supposed to start snowing!). Fortunately I anticipated this mess and worked from home all day.

    Of course, I have a conference call right at 2 with a bunch of people who are also working from home, so I actually have to stick around. Yay.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

  8. #728
    Veteran leswp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    30,659

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by Swansong View Post
    We were told to head out at 2 (hey - right when it's supposed to start snowing!). Fortunately I anticipated this mess and worked from home all day.

    Of course, I have a conference call right at 2 with a bunch of people who are also working from home, so I actually have to stick around. Yay.
    Been watching the weather tell me it is snowing all over since noon. It is 2:17 and just started now. Not sure what the big deal is. Less than a foot is predicted. This crud of making everything but sunshine a weather event is just plain silly.

    Good Afternoon Lodge!

  9. #729
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    196,939

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    Been watching the weather tell me it is snowing all over since noon. It is 2:17 and just started now. Not sure what the big deal is. Less than a foot is predicted. This crud of making everything but sunshine a weather event is just plain silly.

    Good Afternoon Lodge!
    Have they given this storm a name yet?

  10. #730
    Registered Loser
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,783

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    Been watching the weather tell me it is snowing all over since noon. It is 2:17 and just started now. Not sure what the big deal is. Less than a foot is predicted. This crud of making everything but sunshine a weather event is just plain silly.

    Good Afternoon Lodge!
    I think the concern is that we're supposed to get almost all of the actual accumulation right during rush hour, and the snow is supposed to be fairly light with little extra (or just turn to rain) after 8-9 PM. Driving in traffic when it's coming down an inch and a half per hour is brutal.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

  11. #731
    Veteran leswp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    30,659

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by Swansong View Post
    I think the concern is that we're supposed to get almost all of the actual accumulation right during rush hour, and the snow is supposed to be fairly light with little extra (or just turn to rain) after 8-9 PM. Driving in traffic when it's coming down an inch and a half per hour is brutal.
    True but they are equally hysterical about rain, smaller amounts of snow, pretty much anything. Lately channel 5 weather people do the report but seem to be refusing to buy into the frenzy. They say the potential and then verbally roll their eyes

  12. #732
    We'll be back. Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Shopping for a defenseman to replace Lidstrom
    Posts
    36,942
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    Other than some salt on the steps leading to the building, it appears as if no treatment has occurred in the parking lot. I'm glad I came in late the last time it was icy. Perhaps I should just start calling in whenever it is icy.
    In your situation, yes.

  13. #733
    Registered Loser
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,783

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    True but they are equally hysterical about rain, smaller amounts of snow, pretty much anything. Lately channel 5 weather people do the report but seem to be refusing to buy into the frenzy. They say the potential and then verbally roll their eyes
    I think 5 has the most understated predictions, recently, and channel 7 (the indie one, former NBC affiliate) has the closest thing to accuracy.

    To be fair, I only really check their websites. I'm not sure how the broadcasts actually go.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

  14. #734
    C'mon Q! MarkEagleUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    113 @ the Bank!
    Posts
    11,258

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16 ECAC Regular Season Champions
    2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2014 East Regional
    2015 West Regional
    2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four

  15. #735
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    196,939

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I received an unknown amount from Wynne Baxter. Using the average to date including last year, the total is now $71,457,788.21.
    I received €1M from Susan Console. Using 1.13 as the conversion factor, that is $1.13M. The total is now $72,587,788.21.

  16. #736
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    196,939

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Good Morning, MEUSA!



    Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

  17. #737
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    oasis in the middle east
    Posts
    41,124

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    s'upp y'all

  18. #738
    not particularly bad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yost ice arena
    Posts
    9,257

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Good morning Lodge. Another slow and snowy commute. I was very excited when I got to work and felt the layer of ice from yesterday's parking lot had been cleared! Just some snow from today, no terrifying ice hiding under the snow.

    Now, my driveway is another story, but I had NaSK wheel the trash out so that I needn't set foot outside the garage.

  19. #739
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Spicer, MN
    Posts
    17,444

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Mornin’ y’all. Today is my Thursday before heading up on my annual ice fishing trip. Should be a good time.

  20. #740
    Fan of chipmunk-like mascots. ARM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    The Gopher State
    Posts
    21,225

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 199 - Dumb Poll of the Month

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    I was very excited when I got to work and felt the layer of ice from yesterday's parking lot had been cleared!
    Your teenage self would have been surprised by the things that you now find exciting.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •