Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

On the pregame show Red sounded really unfocused and random. I heard that I figured no way he had the team ready. So far thats the case

Comment

C Mon Eddy become a leader.

Comment

No urgency in this team. They get possession and "walk" the puck up the ice.

Comment

Pulled a tie out of their arrse i see, better than a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
            Pulled a tie out of their arrse i see, better than a loss.
            Ties are losses. Man this team has talent but haven't been coached right. Hurts.

Comment

Have to step up and do better to earn that sweater.

Comment

Maine could lose to anybody on a given night. Typical, un-talented Red team. They were lucky to salvage a point tonight.

Comment

I didn't get to watch it due to internet going down, but listened to parts of it and it didnt sound pretty. But, getting some points is better than no points. And, for the most part they've been better on Saturday this year, so I expect a W tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                    Maine could lose to anybody on a given night. Typical, un-talented Red team. They were lucky to salvage a point tonight.
                    Sucks. No other way to say it. Sucks to have everyone cheering so hard and to be happy with a tie. ****ing sucks!

Comment

Seems like a typical friday night game to me. Not having Pearson is a huge loss but come on its a bad Merrimack team. Win tonight and all is well for this Maine team

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                        Gimme 1-0-1 at Merrimack, 1-1-1 against BU/BC, loss at Amherst. 2-2-2.
                        Right on pace.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                          Right on pace.
                          If your prediction follows through, Maine finishes the regular season 13-16-5. Worse than last year! As I recall the coaches pre-season poll had Maine finishing in 5th. At this point, that will be difficult to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                            If your prediction follows through, Maine finishes the regular season 13-16-5. Worse than last year! As I recall the coaches pre-season poll had Maine finishing in 5th. At this point, that will be difficult to achieve.
                            But 6th is possible. So you avoid the "UMasses." Right now only four points separate 3rd through 8th. Anything can happen if a team gets hot with still six games remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                              But 6th is possible. So you avoid the "UMasses." Right now only four points separate 3rd through 8th. Anything can happen if a team gets hot with still six games remaining.
                              You are correct. Except Maine has 5 games left.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                                Well of course the first thing is Maine needs to win their own game. But the problem at this point comes from that we could really use some help from Vermont at Matthews and especially Connecticut at Agganis. If Maine wins and Connecticut wins or ties, Maine is in sixth by the end of tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X