Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    The last time Maine played Northeastern in the playoffs an alumni group was selling tickets in sections 24&25. I don't know if that's still the preferred location for Maine fans.
    I have never been to Matthews, but I grabbed seats in 24 (Friday) and 23 (Saturday) to mix up the view a little bit. I figured most Maine fans would sit on the side of the visitor’s bench. Hope to see a bunch of blue there!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
      Thinking about making the trek down for saturday, never been to matthews. Do the maineahs tend to sit in an area? Any one know?
      You’re in for a real treat. Usually across the ice from Northeastern’s bench is filled with Maine fans.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: Maine 2018, 2019 Footba, I mean hockey thread.

Used to be you get a ticket then find a lovely spot upstairs. Matthews has best sight lines of any rink in college hockey. A shame they can't pack that old time hockey rink. Get a ticket, don't worry, then go up top.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlue51 View Post
          I have never been to Matthews, but I grabbed seats in 24 (Friday) and 23 (Saturday) to mix up the view a little bit. I figured most Maine fans would sit on the side of the visitor’s bench. Hope to see a bunch of blue there!
          You will think you are in an old theatre when you walk in.

Comment

If we could build a new rink it would be a carbon copy of Matthews. My favorite away rink. Every Maine fan should go for just once.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBlue51 View Post
              NO!!! You never want to sit in the lower bowl there. Go up in the balcony. It’s like the old Boston Garden. You can almost hang right over the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                Thinking about making the trek down for saturday, never been to matthews. Do the maineahs tend to sit in an area? Any one know?
                Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                ...I think someone over in the NU thread mentioned a few sections where opposing fans tend to congregate.
                Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                The last time Maine played Northeastern in the playoffs an alumni group was selling tickets in sections 24&25. I don't know if that's still the preferred location for Maine fans.
                Sections 27 thru 29 are generally reserved for visiting fans....at least during the regular season.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                  NO!!! You never want to sit in the lower bowl there. Go up in the balcony. It’s like the old Boston Garden. You can almost hang right over the ice.
                  We’ll check it out if it looks like there are empty seats up there. Wasn’t aware of that. Rookie mistake I guess. I just avoided anything that said obstructed view.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Nice way for the seniors to go out. Always good to beat BU even if they mailed it in. NU will be tough but the season starts all over again Friday night.
                    Jesus old boy. Last week sucked. This week we have hope. Why?

Comment

We should never walk into NU town. Unless we have carried permits.

Comment

Actually Orono is on an island... governed by native americans... https://youtu.be/xOBqgKE9bL8

Comment

By rights they own Orono. Actually by right small percentage that, but my dah and meme have more... I have native American in me. So just a piece of me owns Orono.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                            Jesus old boy. Last week sucked. This week we have hope. Why?
                            Going to be tough . NU is good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Going to be tough . NU is good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Geesh so low.? Now so high? *******

Comment

They blanked me out but it starts with a P and it tastes like chicken.

Comment

Working...
                                X