Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    The media can mostly go fvck themselves for how they sold us down the river so people would tune in.
    Stop any of us if you heard the underlined before: true journalism is dead. (Note: I'm agreeing with you)
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Supposedly, he'll be returning to Florida, not Washington because he has to be at Mar-a-Lago for a New Years Eve Party who already sold tickets for guaranteed access to the POTUS
      So now we know the shutdown will end by 12/31.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Stop any of us if you heard the underlined before: true journalism is dead. (Note: I'm agreeing with you)
        No it's not. There are still great journalists out there. You just have to know where to find them.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Thanks again for the OP in reply to something no one said.
          Why are you trolling him...especially when you know he is right. I know plenty of people (and so do you btw) who would see the first number (1000 points) and think that is a bigger deal than the percentage. His point is completely valid yet you out of nowhere go off on him like he insulted your girlfriend or something.

And rufus how is what he said carrying water for Trump? That might be the most ridiculous statement I have seen not coming from Trump himself.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The problem is the 40% who can't do the math voted for Trump anyway.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              No it's not. There are still great journalists out there. You just have to know where to find them.
              That was a general statement, and you know this to be true.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                That was a general statement, and you know this to be true.
                No. I don't. It's wrong. Some of the best jornaliam ever has been the last few years.

Comment

No. I don't. It's wrong. Some of the best jornaliam ever has been the last few years.
                  In general? Have you turned on your tv or read a newspaper in the last 10 years? Most of it is garbage. Opinion filled articles and shows that pass off as pure fact/no slant.

Comment

In general? Have you turned on your tv or read a newspaper in the last 10 years? Most of it is garbage. Opinion filled articles and shows that pass off as pure fact/no slant.
                    Yes. In general.

Comment

Yes. In general.
                      Delusional. There are some good journalists left, but it's a vast minority. They are lost in the CNN/Foxes of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Why are you trolling him...especially when you know he is right. I know plenty of people (and so do you btw) who would see the first number (1000 points) and think that is a bigger deal than the percentage. His point is completely valid yet you out of nowhere go off on him like he insulted your girlfriend or something.

And rufus how is what he said carrying water for Trump? That might be the most ridiculous statement I have seen not coming from Trump himself.
                        Ok.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Delusional. There are some good journalists left, but it's a vast minority. They are lost in the CNN/Foxes of the world.
                          I'm delusional? Ok. Whatever you say.

Comment

I'm delusional? Ok. Whatever you say.
                            If you think good journalism is the norm, then yes.

Comment

If you think good journalism is the norm, then yes.
                              Bow to the Masters expertise on the topic everyone.

Comment

Bow to the Masters expertise on the topic everyone.
                                *master's

Comment

Working...
                                X