Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Income White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney once called Donald Trump’s views on a border wall and immigration “simplistic” and “absurd and almost childish,” according to a 2015 interview unearthed by CNN.

Mulvaney, tapped by trump as acting chief of staff to replace John Kelly, made the comments in an interview on WRHI radio in South Carolina.

“The fence doesn’t solve the problem. Is it necessary to have one, sure? Would it help? Sure. But to just say build the darn fence and have that be the end of an immigration discussion is absurd and almost childish for someone running for president to take that simplistic of [a] view,” Mulvaney said.
    I think we need a better choice for Chief of Staff.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ll-latest-live
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

BREAKING: The Supreme Court won't let the Trump administration begin enforcing a ban on asylum for any immigrants who illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico border.
      Supreme Court disagrees with USCHO Centrist view on immigration.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Supreme Court disagrees with USCHO Centrist view on immigration.
        John Roberts was the swing.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          I do not get why every talking point by the D's doesn't reference how the GOP is not even willing to support the border wall. They should be shouting about the division in the R party from the mountain tops.
          They just voted in the House to fund it. GOP do support the border wall.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Trump Fixation Syndrome is the cause: They're missing an easier target (Rs) because they can't look away from Trump.

But even that doesn't explain aparch's accurate assessment: monitors everywhere should burn with Trump saying he'll own it, and not with Chuck and Nancy crying "tantrum". But, this morning alone I've heard the "tantrum" quote from one of them at least four times. Any nary the Trump "own it" quote.
            Your "liberal" media.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
              John Roberts was the swing.
              unofan told us to watch for Roberts to moderate himself. Or was it Kepler? I can't remember.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Vlad the Impaler inspired design no less.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    unofan told us to watch for Roberts to moderate himself. Or was it Kepler? I can't remember.
                    Didn't Roberts and the leader bean have a little tiff last month about remarks made about federal judges? Granted it should have no bearing on how Roberts makes decisions but...

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      I do not get why every talking point by the D's doesn't reference how the GOP is not even willing to support the border wall. They should be shouting about the division in the R party from the mountain tops.
                      Shouldn't we be championing the unity? Now is not the time for cheap political gains.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I'm sure it will be electric as well. Maybe a moat with some velociraptors.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This clown had total control of the government for two years and he's spent it begging the Democrats for a wall.

Comment

Here's what I don't get. If I'm a poor Guatemalan who's so fed up with my conditions at home that I'm willing to leave my family, my home, the only country I've ever known and walk hundreds of miles through deserts and worse, be spat on by those in the countries I will traverse, and face very uncertain prospects for being able to establish a new life in the US, then does the addition of a few steel slats to that equation really make it all that much more daunting? I just can't see how the wall makes any difference at all.
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This clown had total control of the government for two years and he's spent it begging the Democrats for a wall.
                                Cancelled my trip on Air Force One to Florida
                                Fire up the engines because they have adjourned.

Comment

Working...
                                X