Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    We really need to stop pretending all the people who leave are the lone voice trying to stop him from doing stuff then quitting out of principle. Mattis was/is/and always will be scum just like everyone else that chose to be associated with this clown. His replacement will be the same way and he will quit too.

Guys like Mattis arent stopping Trump from doing anything...the proof is the fact that Trump is doing everything he says he wants to do. They are only leaving because they cant get over on him and it isnt worth letting someone with an IQ less than Forest Gump have power over you. It is ego plain and simple.
    Or maybe like Sessions, Mattis was "asked" to leave after raising hell over Red Don's unilateral decision to pull out of Syria, and just putting the proper "dignified resignation" spin on it.

Any of you "not a Trump supporter, but" folks feeling the least little bit of regret now? You were warned that this administration would be an incompetent fustercluck from the get-go, but you were all for it anyway cause you needed to shake up Washington. How's that working out for you?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Yes, that is diabolical manipulation defined. Glad you see it. That's what administrative manipulators do. And Mitch is good at that (not much else).

And yes, all we have is circumstantial evidence: the trigger was pulled before Mitch could get to it so we'll never know.
      You may never know, but you'd be the only one.

And your definition of manipulation is asinine. It's like saying, "Hey, I hit your car. Lol, I manipulated you into contacting your insurance company."
      Last edited by unofan; 12-20-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

We really need to stop pretending all the people who leave are the lone voice trying to stop him from doing stuff then quitting out of principle. Mattis was/is/and always will be scum just like everyone else that chose to be associated with this clown. His replacement will be the same way and he will quit too.

Guys like Mattis arent stopping Trump from doing anything...the proof is the fact that Trump is doing everything he says he wants to do. They are only leaving because they cant get over on him and it isnt worth letting someone with an IQ less than Forest Gump have power over you. It is ego plain and simple.
        Easy to say that without any kind of personal inside knowledge. On the other hand, all of the insider accounts tell us the same thing: guys like Mattis and Kelly have been working to keep the real Flaggys out.

You might be willing to take the risk that Mattis et. al. are Flaggys, but is that something you really want to wager? I don’t.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Easy to say that without any kind of personal inside knowledge. On the other hand, all of the insider accounts tell us the same thing: guys like Mattis and Kelly have been working to keep the real Flaggys out.

You might be willing to take the risk that Mattis et. al. are Flaggys, but is that something you really want to wager? I don’t.
          No but the more you all cry wolf about that stuff (and are proven wrong, none of the new crowd has done anything to change anything) the worse it looks. No one is stopping Trump from doing anything it has been made abundantly clear. The crazies are already there you and a few others just hold out hope they arent as crazy as you think they are. Here is a hint...THEY ARE! They were never not there...the Flaggys helped get him elected. Why do you think Flynn was there...he is the bird dog of these clowns. They arent being kept at bay, they were always there and Trump is A-1 on the list.

Mattis is a war monger and crazy. He also is so in bed with certain regimes (**cough** Saudi Arabia) that he doesnt care when they assassinate people.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If I hear Pelosi and Schumer say, "temper tantrum" one more time I might have one. Trump sucks beyond words but enough with the useless rhetoric. You can scour him in a more controlled way and perhaps I'm speaking to something that makes no difference to anyone but I personally don't like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              If I hear Pelosi and Schumer say, "temper tantrum" one more time I might have one. Trump sucks beyond words but enough with the useless rhetoric. You can scour him in a more controlled way and perhaps I'm speaking to something that makes no difference to anyone but I personally don't like it.
              It's what he is doing.. May as well call it what it is.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

No but the more you all cry wolf about that stuff (and are proven wrong, none of the new crowd has done anything to change anything) the worse it looks. No one is stopping Trump from doing anything it has been made abundantly clear. The crazies are already there you and a few others just hold out hope they arent as crazy as you think they are. Here is a hint...THEY ARE! They were never not there...the Flaggys helped get him elected. Why do you think Flynn was there...he is the bird dog of these clowns. They arent being kept at bay, they were always there and Trump is A-1 on the list.

Mattis is a war monger and crazy. He also is so in bed with certain regimes (**cough** Saudi Arabia) that he doesnt care when they assassinate people.

Mattis may be a piece of ****. But I’m not entirely convinced of it.

Beyond that, your entire argument falls apart when you realize the even worse piece of **** that replaces him. That’s the point I’m making.

And I’m also not sure how any of this has been proven wrong so far...
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I get you FTLT. I kind of like this:

Comment

House passed bill with 5B for the wall. Headed to senate

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Why the border wall is a stupid idea, example 4,324,713. (Adam Ruins Everything)

https://youtu.be/0wk6rswxQro
                      Biggest reason why it's stupid? OK fine, build it. Now, what's the annual cost to guard and maintain it?

Remember, maintaining the hard border and continued insistence on protectionism are what ultimately bankrupted East Germany more than anything else.

Comment

Things have been going very badly for Fearless Leader the past couple of months. This is about where he usually calls either his bankruptcy lawyers or his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          House passed bill with 5B for the wall. Headed to senate
                          Wait, what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Wait, what?
                            https://thehill.com/homenews/house/422387-house-passes-stopgap-bill-with-5b-in-wall-funding

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Wait, what?
                              http://clerk.house.gov/floorsummary/floor.aspx

7:58:11 P.M. H.R. 695 On motion that the House agree with an amendment to the Senate amendment to the House amendment to the Senate Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 217 - 185 (Roll no. 472).

It's predicted to be D.O.A. when it heads back to the Senate because the Republicans don't have enough votes between themselves.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Or maybe like Sessions, Mattis was "asked" to leave after raising hell over Red Don's unilateral decision to pull out of Syria, and just putting the proper "dignified resignation" spin on it.
                                Turns out Mattis was also told to get the fu** out of Afghanistan too...
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X