Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    One of my favorite studies ever was the Dutch one that found smokers cost less money overall since they died younger. Same concept
    Same thing with malpractice premiums. One of the driving forces is that modern medicine keeps people alive. So mistakes that used to kill people no longer do. So instead of a $500,000 wrongful death payment, docs are on the hook for millions in future medical care.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Funding for the shelters to protect the abused expired with the shutdown. The law itself wasn't retracted. Let's not obfuscate the truth for political gain, Flaggy.
      you are on a roll this morning

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Dump claims Obama has a ten foot wall around his house. Obama’s neighbors disagree

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.399bbd775d33

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Dump claims Obama has a ten foot wall around his house. Obama’s neighbors disagree

C'mon. He can't be lying again. He has to be right sometime.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

"Falsely claimed"

HE LIED! Just say it!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Do you remember when Obama was preparing to extend his time in office using a military coup, and Jade Helm was the first step in that process? Yeah, that's right, you're the Left's Flaggy.
                What are you basing your belief that I am misguided in my concern (I said I frankly fear it, not that I was assured it would happen)? Is it that after 2 years in office all of trump's lies have finally turned off some portion of his base? Oh wait, that hasn't happened yet. Is it that a much smaller number of republicans are happy with their president than one usually sees? No, that isn't it either. Is it because we at least have republicans in congress who are taking seriously their constitutional admonition to be a check on a president? That can't be it because we have a daily lineup of republicans on their knees waiting to service their master. Sure some come out gagging and spitting and claim to not like what he says on twitter, but then they just keep on voting with him and servicing him. There was real, actual evidence of election fraud in Florida and Ohio in 2000 and yet Gore walked away, quietly and told his voters to accept defeat and get back to work trying to win the next election. If trump and his rubes -- er uh I mean voters -- do that in 2020, I'll make sure to remind everyone you were right and I am as unhinged as flaggy. Until then, go fvck yourself.

Comment

Walls and wheels.

Comment

Don’t ambassadors only need 50 votes?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Walls and wheels.

He has to be trolling. Has to be.

Comment

Working...
                        X