Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    The question I want answered is why they lied about Russia contacts over and over and over again. And why I'm not supposed to interpret that as them hiding something. They must think we're stupid.
    Nun of yer damm business, that's why.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

For Stone to apologize like that, a total and complete public humiliation, he must have been dead to rights to cough up a massive payoff. If he's p issing his pants over a civil suit I'd love to see the look on his face in Interrogation Room A with Robert Mueller staring at him from across the table.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Feel the market? Don’t use numbers?
        I for one am shocked he had to file for multiple bankruptcies, what with that eye for financial details!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Trump's world continues to crumble:
          Roger Stone apologizes, retracts false statements made on Infowars

I can't wait for Flag to post about how the (((Globalists))) got to Roger Stone and are covering this up.
          I'm sure he's too busy buying up a couple dozen of Roger's stones.

Comment

Flynn's sentencing hearing is ongoing. The judge was hammering both Flynn and his attorney's earlier, not impressed with his waffling and supposed ignorance of the law when it comes to lying to the FBI. Not sure General Lock Her Up is going to walk out of the courtroom unscathed.

Comment

Having been in a room with Michael Flynn...I would feel safer having him locked up. That is guy has next level crazy eyes and he is a full on true believer in Trump.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Re the dissolution of The Trump Foundation:
                In 2016 the Foundation make a $25,000 donation to Florida AG Pam Biondi's campaign fund. Shortly afterwards, Biondi declined to launch an investigation into Trump University, which was under investigation in New York.
                http://www.tampabay.com/florida-poli...m-bondi-25000/

And today:
                The attorney general, Barbara Underwood, accused the foundation of “a shocking pattern of illegality” that was “willful and repeated” and included unlawfully coordinating with Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

“This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests,” Ms. Underwood said.
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Judge said he sold out his country. Sentencing now delayed to March.

Comment

I like the McCartney Christmas song too. Most overrated mob rule hating of a song ever in fact.

The song I cannot stand and cannot get away from here in PH is, "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart..." and the 20 different cover versions.

Comment

I'll take The Kinks "Father Christmas" over any of them.

Father Christmas, give us some money
                      Don't mess around with those silly toys
                      We'll beat you up if you don't hand it over
                      We want your bread so don't make us annoyed
                      Give all the toys to the little rich boys
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        I like the McCartney Christmas song too. Most overrated mob rule hating of a song ever in fact.
                        Yeah, I don't get the hate for it either.

My favorite Christmas song though is Eazy-E's Merry Mutha ********** Christmas
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Having been in a room with Michael Flynn...I would feel safer having him locked up. That is guy has next level crazy eyes and he is a full on true believer in Trump.
                          True story. Last year, when all this Russia stuff was taking off, I ordered the DVD of the movie Bandwagon, one of my favorite indie films about rock bands and touring. The very next day in my Facebook feed, up shows a post from Greg Kendall, who wrote much of the music for the film. He went to high school with Michael Flynn. Said he was your typical jock bully doosh in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Lock her up. Lock her up. Lock her up.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X