Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    He's Taco Bell. That's not actual food.
    No. He's not even Taco Bell.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      No. He's not even Taco Bell.
      Taco John's?
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Taco John's?
        Better than Taco Bell. Love me a Meat and Potato Burrito. Hannity if he's food is fish food. Edible but nasty for humans. Probably make you puke.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Taco John's?
          Carl’s Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Better than Taco Bell. Love me a Meat and Potato Burrito. Hannity if he's food is fish food. Edible but nasty for humans. Probably make you puke.
            Lutefisk?
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Lutefisk?
              No. More like those flakes you shake into your aquarium.

Comment

Don’t want to know who

“In a new court filing, a Russian company indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller claims that Mueller and his team have "collected a nude selfie" as part of his probe.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Don’t want to know who

“In a new court filing, a Russian company indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller claims that Mueller and his team have "collected a nude selfie" as part of his probe.”

???
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...mpression=true

Say what now?
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      That is an awesome analogy!
                      It really is. I get my headlines from CNN in about a minute or two, then head to the internet to check out the meat of the stories from the likes of BBC, WaPo, The Hill, etc.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        I am sure that is news to them...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I wouldnt trust Trump and whoever he charges with planning this to handle a bake sale.
                          Which is precisely why I object to the immediate, unplanned drawdown. Not to mention the most obvious reason - it's increasingly obvious that Trump is compromised.

International coverage of the US > US Media (imho)
                          Precisely why one of the first things I do each morning is skim headlines and articles on the Beeb.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Which is precisely why I object to the immediate, unplanned drawdown. Not to mention the most obvious reason - it's increasingly obvious that Trump is compromised.

Precisely why one of the first things I do each morning is skim headlines and articles on the Beeb.
                            You better be careful or Scooby Gray will roll his eyes at you
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              But that's ok.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X