Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Mitch is now on board saying the dems should give this measly 5.7B
    What a *****.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Just saw Turtle Boy ****ed everyone who works for the government and closed shop in the Senate until the 27th.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If Schumer gives in on the wall, everything the Democrats has gained this year is meaningless.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Will we rename Xmas to trumpmas? It’s all about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Hard at work signing blank bills with the cap still on the pen. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...56868190834689
            Invisible ink. The bill is obviously classified.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Invisible ink. The bill is obviously classified.
              "Dear Melania: How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I, Marvin Acme, of sound mind and body...? It's the will!"
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Donnie must have promised him Melania.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

The Orange ****tard strikes again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

So much derp in one tweet...
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      So much derp in one tweet...
                      It was one of the most historic, for the worse of course, but it was historic.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Every POTUS election is historic - that's a pretty low bar.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                          Every POTUS election is historic - that's a pretty low bar.
                          I am pretty sure you know what I mean.

This one will stand out among all elections, much like Obama's, or Reagan's landslide in '84, etc.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Trump will be relegated to the dumpster of history replacing Hoover for being the worst president in history.

His election isn’t historic, the racist and xenophobic turn the nation took will be what is remembered. Trump will just be a footnote as an inept moron that was a symptom, not the cause.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Meanwhile, at Mueller's Hall of Justice...

Mystery company involved in Mueller investigation appeals to Supreme Court

Here's where Trump having two picks is interesting. Roberts could be the swing vote once again.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Trump will be relegated to the dumpster of history replacing Hoover for being the worst president in history.

His election isn’t historic, the racist and xenophobic turn the nation took will be what is remembered. Trump will just be a footnote as an inept moron that was a symptom, not the cause.
                                The bolded is why it will be historic. Historic doesn't necessarily mean "good." The rise of Adolf was historic, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X