Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    unofan told us to watch for Roberts to moderate himself. Or was it Kepler? I can't remember.
    I've said it before, but I probably wasn't the first.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
      Here's what I don't get. If I'm a poor Guatemalan who's so fed up with my conditions at home that I'm willing to leave my family, my home, the only country I've ever known and walk hundreds of miles through deserts and worse, be spat on by those in the countries I will traverse, and face very uncertain prospects for being able to establish a new life in the US, then does the addition of a few steel slats to that equation really make it all that much more daunting? I just can't see how the wall makes any difference at all.
      If you're fed up with your country, why wouldn't you just try the next one? Or maybe seek a visa to go directly to the US? It's because these are not refugees. They are military-aged invaders that are using women and children as shields to evoke the reactions you are seeing in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        If you're fed up with your country, why wouldn't you just try the next one? Or maybe seek a visa to go directly to the US? It's because these are not refugees. They are military-aged invaders that are using women and children as shields to evoke the reactions you are seeing in this thread.
        Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I guess the animal too big to fit through the slats are SOL if their natural migration is impeded by Trumps artistic steel slats...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            And don't kid yourselves: they are hiding in your closet at this very moment.

Comment

If you're fed up with your country, ... maybe seek a visa to go directly to the US?
              You know, I thought the same thing, then, I learned that our current laws don't allow for that. You must visit a port-of-entry to the US to ask for asylum.

So, let's change the laws to allow for this.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                And don't kid yourselves: they are hiding in your closet at this very moment.
                They've actually shrunk down to microscopic levels, so to be safe, he should just stop breathing.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

How far up your butt is Alex Jones?
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Trump has had discussions about firing Fed Chairman Jerome Powell.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Trump has had discussions about firing Fed Chairman Jerome Powell.
                      Duh...

When I read the headline about the Fed the other day I said "This moron is going to try and dissolve the Fed over this".
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The stupid is strong with this one.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So we are the most powerful country in the world, so we think.

And the idea of a few thousand unarmed migrants are invading to take over the country is somehow a possibility?

Ok, that is beyond dellusional.

That’s an excuse for racism.

Comment

While some of the government is still operating, Trump shut down Homeland Security.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

In Memoriam 2018

Kristan King Nevins, Second Lady Chief of Staff, January 4
                              Mark Paoletta, Vice President Chief lawyer, January 5
                              Daris Meeks, Vice President domestic policy director, January 5
                              Shannon McGahn, Senior Treasury Official, January 5
                              John D Feeley, Ambassador to Panama, January 12
                              Majority of National Park Council, January 13
                              Carl Higbie, the Chief of External Affairs for CNCS, January 18
                              Omarosa Manigault, ?????, January 19
                              Taylor Weyeneth, White House liaison to the drug office, January 24
                              Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, CDC Head, January 31
                              Robert Porter, White House staff secretary, February 7
                              David Sorenson, White House speech writer, February 9
                              Jim Carroll, Deputy Chief of Staff, February 9
                              Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General, February 10, 2018
                              George David Banks, Special assistant to the president, February 14
                              Vivieca Wright, VA Chief of Staff, February 16
                              Josh Raffel, White House communications aide, February 27
                              Hope Hicks, Communcations Director, February 28
                              Gary Cohn, Economics Adviser, March 6
                              Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State, March 13
                              John McEntee, Personal Assistant to the President, March 13
                              Steve Goldstein, Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, March 13
                              Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director of the FBI Director, March 19
                              John Dowd, Lead Lawyer for Donald Trump, March 22
                              H.R McMaster, National Security Adviser, March 22
                              Joseph diGenova, Attorney for Trump (resigned before working for the president), March 25
                              Victoria Toensing, Attorney for Trump (resigned before working for the president), March 25
                              David Shulkin, VA secretary, March 28
                              D.J. Gribbin, Infrastructure Adviser, April 3
                              Samantha Dravis, EPA Counsel, April 5
                              Michael Anton, National Security Council spokesman, April 8
                              Tom Bossert, Honeland Security Adviser, April 10
                              Ricky Waddell, Deputy national security adviser, April 12
                              James Schwab, spokesperson for ICE, April 13
                              Rob Joyce, National Security Council Member, April 16
                              Thomas Homan, Deputy Ice Director, April 30
                              Ronny Jackson, Personal Doctor to the President, May 1
                              Ty Cobb, Lead Attorney, May 2
                              Dr. Jen Pena, Personal Doctor to the Vice President, May 4
                              Marc Short, the White House legislative director, June 15
                              Joe Hagin, Deputy Chief of Staff, June 19
                              Everett Eissenstat, Member of both National Economic Council and the National Security Council, June 26
                              Maggie Cordish, Adviser to Ivanka Trump on paid family leave, June 29
                              James D. Melville Jr., Ambassador to Estonia, June 29
                              Scott Pruitt, Head of EPA, July 5
                              Jennifer Arangio, A senior director in the NSC, July 13
                              Michael Barry, the senior National Security Council director for intelligence programs, July 17
                              Reagan Hedlund, Policy Director for the First Lady, August 3
                              Darren Bettie, Speech writer, August 19
                              Seth Frotman, Student loan Ombudsman (guy in charge of student loans), August 26
                              Don McGahan, White House Counsel, August 29 (said he would leave in fall)
                              Stefan Passantino, White House ethics lawyer, August 30
                              Retired Navy SEAL Adm. William McRaven, Defense Innovation Board, September 15
                              Arthur Elkins, Inspector General EPA, September 18
                              Nikki Haley, Ambassador to the UN, October 8
                              Mary Kendal, Acting Inspector General at the Department of the Interior, October 17
                              Suzanne Israel Tufts, an assistant secretary of Housing and Urban Development, October 19
                              Jeff Sessions, Attorney General, November 7
                              Mira Ricardel, Deputy National Security Adviser, November 14
                              Jordan Karem, Trump's "body man" and director of Oval Office Operations, November 26
                              Joe Dunford, Head of the Joint Chiefs, December 7
                              John Kelly, White House Chief of Staff, December 8
                              Nick Ayers, Vice President Chief of Staff (was speculated to be taking White House Chief of Staff job) December 9
                              Ryan Zinke, Head of the Department of the Interior, December 15
                              Jim Mattis, Defense Secretary, December 20
                              Brett McGurk, U.S. envoy to the global coalition fighting the Islamic State, December 22

In Memoriam for 2017

Michael Flynn, Feb, 14, 2017
                              Michael Dubke, May 30, 2017
                              Walter Shaub, July 29, 2017
                              Sean Spicer, July 21, 2017
                              Marc Kasowitz, July 21, 2017
                              Michael Short, July 25, 2017
                              Reince Prebius, July 28, 2017
                              the MOOCH, July 31, 2017
                              Steve Bannon, August 18, 2017
                              Carl Icahn, August 18, 2017
                              Andy Hemming, August 24, 2017
                              Sebastian Gorka, August 25, 2017
                              Keith Scheiller, September 1, 2017
                              Chuck Rosenberg, Sept 26, 2017
                              Tom Price, September 29, 2017
                              Dina Powel, Dec 8, 2017
                              Paul Winfree, Dec 10, 2017
                              Jeremy Katz, Dec 21, 2017
                              Rick Dearborn, Dec 22, 2017

Casualties of Trump

Sally Yates, Jan 30, 2017

Preet Bharara, March 12, 2017

James Comey, May 9, 2017

USA Respect and Authority: decreasing every day

Advisory Councils

the Arts Council

the digital economy

the job Council

infrastructure council

Climate Council

HIV/AIDS Council
                              Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 12-22-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                While some of the government is still operating, Trump shut down Homeland Security.
                                Of course he would. Make the shutdown dangerous.

100% his choice to do that. Just like the whole shutdown.

What’s the dumbest is that the Ds ARE interested in talking about border security, aka the virtual wall, since DATA shows it as effective. But a literal wall, where DATA shows it’s not effective, is a non starter.

All dumpy wants is an ineffective waste of money. Typical of Rs financial conservatism over the last 30 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X