Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/polit...own/index.html

Maybe you clowns should have trained the puppy better instead of giving him everything he wanted all the time. Now he's having a tantrum and it's "ruining your life".
    **** you, Susan. You feckless ****.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Oh, goody. Now the planet is really ****ed.
      Now we’re REALLY ****ed. No one to tell him he can’t nuke California anymore.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Someone ought to tell Rupert Murdoch that he can't make money if everyone dies
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

"You deserve a secretary whose views are more aligned with yours."

The adults are realizing they can't stop him anymore and seem to be clearing the way for him to plow into a brick wall.
          Question is are we all going with him into that wall.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/polit...own/index.html

Maybe you clowns should have trained the puppy better instead of giving him everything he wanted all the time. Now he's having a tantrum and it's "ruining your life".
            I am sure she will meet with him and get the assurances she needs to know that the truth is not as it seems. Worked for taxes and Justice Beer Pong O'Grabbyazz.

Sorry to tell you this Sue...but you're a rube and no one buys your BS anymore except your fellow rubes you wave to who think you are one of them.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Headfirst into a brick wall almost seems like a soft landing considering where we’re clearly heading.

I think it seems obvious Tump unilaterally pulled troops out of Syria or did it during a meeting where Mattis told him to not do it. So of course he has to whip out his dick and show Mattis who’s boss.

Mattis obviously said “I don’t need this ****” and walked away. It’s also obvious he feels major pressure from the Mueller investigation. So someone like Miller whispered in his ear and said we need an armed conflict. Wartime presidents are nearly untouchable. At least in the past. And usually during the first phase they get a big bump in approval. So he’s pulling back all troops so he can send them off to dump on some ****hole country.

I have to imagine this would normally be where the 25th amendment would apply. But considering the last two adults in the room are leaving by February, it’s now up to Congress.

And as long as ****wad McTurtleface gets his judges, he doesn’t care if the nation burns. So we’re all in trouble here. We have two more years of the worst thing to ever happen to this country in 150 years.
              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Headfirst into a brick wall almost seems like a soft landing considering where we’re clearly heading.

I think it seems obvious Tump unilaterally pulled troops out of Syria or did it during a meeting where Mattis told him to not do it. So of course he has to whip out his dick and show Mattis who’s boss.

Mattis obviously said “I don’t need this ****” and walked away. It’s also obvious he feels major pressure from the Mueller investigation. So someone like Miller whispered in his ear and said we need an armed conflict. Wartime presidents are nearly untouchable. At least in the past. And usually during the first phase they get a big bump in approval. So he’s pulling back all troops so he can send them off to dump on some ****hole country.

I have to imagine this would normally be where the 25th amendment would apply. But considering the last two adults in the room are leaving by February, it’s now up to Congress.

And as long as ****wad McTurtleface gets his judges, he doesn’t care if the nation burns. So we’re all in trouble here. We have two more years of the worst thing to ever happen to this country in 150 years.
                And we're never going to get out of it cause the 23 trillion is already gone.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The guillotines are always an option. Metaphorically speaking.
                  Code:

Comment

We really need to stop pretending all the people who leave are the lone voice trying to stop him from doing stuff then quitting out of principle. Mattis was/is/and always will be scum just like everyone else that chose to be associated with this clown. His replacement will be the same way and he will quit too.

Guys like Mattis arent stopping Trump from doing anything...the proof is the fact that Trump is doing everything he says he wants to do. They are only leaving because they cant get over on him and it isnt worth letting someone with an IQ less than Forest Gump have power over you. It is ego plain and simple.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Except for any contract worker, which tend to be low wage workers. They don't get back pay for lost work. But that also includes people who are any contract worker that works for any agency, not just the janitors.

Yet another way of the "compassionate conservative" is long dead.
                      They "they" I was speaking of were Social Security recipients.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        In this case, manipulate is simply innuendo for "obstructed judicial appointments to an extent never before seen."

And you're still assuming he wouldn't have gone nuclear himself, when all available evidence supports a contrary conclusion (including the fact he went nuclear for SCOTUS right away).
                        Yes, that is diabolical manipulation defined. Glad you see it. That's what administrative manipulators do. And Mitch is good at that (not much else).

And yes, all we have is circumstantial evidence: the trigger was pulled before Mitch could get to it so we'll never know.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          The guillotines are always an option.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Metaphorically speaking.

Way to get my hopes up...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            That’s fine. Sic says it’s all ok. We gotta shut down social security to build a wall that keeps out the people who are a net positive for social security.
                            Like someone said, Trump (Mr. Deal Maker) will give away whatever you want about now to get that wall. Graft. Largess. All up for grabs!

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Paul Ryan says that Trump has legitimate Border Security concerns. You know, like all the illegals he hires at his golf courses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnl7Kwnjbg
                              Funny, then why did Red Don tweet out today, or maybe yesterday, that border security was "tight", none of those nasty caravaners were let through.

If it's "tight", then why do we need a wall?
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X