Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris State, Bob Daniels MUST GO!!

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
    Was just gonna say that it sure doesn't feel like a sweep to us...
    Did FSU win? no BG did!! no matter what if it is shootout or not...
    Born-raised Ferris State fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejpuck View Post
      Did FSU win? no BG did!! no matter what if it is shootout or not...
      Anything after 65 minutes is not a win. The only stat that shows up at that point if one (extra) measly point in the league standing. A win is three points.

Comment

Yet another dirt***** hit from a Ferris player last night. I'm sick and tired of people praising Daniels and his staff when this happens over and over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
          Yet another dirt***** hit from a Ferris player last night. I'm sick and tired of people praising Daniels and his staff when this happens over and over and over again.
          Ahem, thank you... that's why Bob Daniels needs to GO!! other L.... Daniels can't coach anymore!!

Comment

Swept!!! Please put me out of misery and fire bob daniels!!!

Comment

Swept!!! Please put me out of misery and fire bob daniels!!!
              So please tell us, who can come in with the Ferris facilities and budget and outdo Minnesota State, Bowling Green or Michigan Tech. Is your budget and are your facilities closer to Minnesota State or Alabama Huntsville?
              Last edited by davyd83; 12-16-2018, 01:03 AM.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                So please tell us, who can come in with the Ferris facilities and budget and outdo Minnesota State, Bowling Green or Michigan Tech. Is your budget and are your facilities closer to Minnesota State or Alabama Huntsville?
                I don't have the answer for this, but Ferris has been a big disappointment since joining the WCHA. This should have been an opportunity to regularly compete for the top four seeds and they are not doing that---at all.

Daniels has been around forever and I'm actually surprised to see him still around. But he clearly likes his job and doesn't want to leave until forced. Too bad. Good guy.
                CCHA 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dream No. 2 View Post
                  I don't have the answer for this, but Ferris has been a big disappointment since joining the WCHA. This should have been an opportunity to regularly compete for the top four seeds and they are not doing that---at all.

Daniels has been around forever and I'm actually surprised to see him still around. But he clearly likes his job and doesn't want to leave until forced. Too bad. Good guy.
                  Big a disappointment? He’s won a WCHA Regular season title, a WCHA Playoff Championship and made 2 trips to the NCAA since Ferris joined the WCHA. Ask anyone but Tech or Minnesota State if they’ve done better since the start of the “new” WCHA.
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Okay, that does not make any sense, Ferris State have no problem competing in CCHA with Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Notre Dame.... the point is we need new coach that coaches different way and can be able to get good players to play for Ferris State, Daniels was able to do that when he was in CCHA, but right now, nope... that is the mainly reason why Daniels needs to go!

Comment

Big a disappointment? He’s won a WCHA Regular season title, a WCHA Playoff Championship and made 2 trips to the NCAA since Ferris joined the WCHA. Ask anyone but Tech or Minnesota State if they’ve done better since the start of the “new” WCHA.
                      The only reason they were able to do that is because the players was recruited to play in CCHA and they were better players during those times rather than now.

Comment

Okay, that does not make any sense, Ferris State have no problem competing in CCHA with Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Notre Dame.... the point is we need new coach that coaches different way and can be able to get good players to play for Ferris State, Daniels was able to do that when he was in CCHA, but right now, nope... that is the mainly reason why Daniels needs to go!
                        The only reason they were able to do that is because the players was recruited to play in CCHA and they were better players during those times rather than now.
                        One should never let the facts get in the way of a good argument. Ferris joined the CCHA in 1979? or there abouts. During their time in the CCHA they only won two regular season Championships 2003 & 2012. And they've never won a play-off Championship... and only made the Championship game twice (1979 & 2003)..

Getting a new rink would be a better place to start than getting a new coach..
                        Last edited by The Troll mtu86; 12-16-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                          One should never let the facts get in the way of a good argument. Ferris joined the CCHA in 1979? or there abouts. During their time in the CCHA they only won two regular season Championships 2003 & 2012. And they've never won a play-off Championship... and only made the Championship game twice (1979 & 2003)..

Getting a new rink would be a better place to start than getting a new coach..
                          We weren't able to draw 3k or more fans to come and watch the game, we only have like 2200 seats and it is pretty good enough.... the only thing I would like to see the rink to change is wide the ice, push the roof more higher and add a vip seats behind teams bench.... i think it will be nice looking rink if they did that.... but hey I'm just a fan with pipe-dream.

Comment

Any Ferris State fans making the trip to Minneapolis to see the Bulldogs take on the Gophers on the 28th and 29th? We've had a difficult year so far also, especially when measured against our past high standards, but our team was showing some progress, just before the break, under new coach Bob Motzko. Looking at the comments here I see many Bulldogs fans are clamoring for a coaching change, much as many of ours were the past couple of years. Whether your change happens before season's end or after, Gopher fans wish you good luck...but only starting sometime after the completion of our upcoming series, of course.
                            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

I'd focus on replacing that ****box arena before going after the coach. How many high end players want to go D1 and play in a high school level barn?
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                I'd focus on replacing that ****box arena before going after the coach. How many high end players want to go D1 and play in a high school level barn?
                                I’ve never been to Ferris, but from what I’ve it sounds like they have a decent home ice advantage due to the...uniqueness...of their barn.
                                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Working...
                                X