Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Trophy hunting scum

Re: Trophy hunting scum

Some countries have laws.

Hunter and host of 'Larysa Unleashed' faces gun charges in Scotland over 'goat trophy'

“Following several complaints of wild goat 'trophy' hunting on Islay in (October), Police Scotland can now confirm that a 33-year-old woman and a 41-year-old man from the USA have been reported to the Procurator Fiscal for firearms offences,” police said in a statement. This after posing with a bloody sex toy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-charges.html
    Go Gophers!

I thought you lefties would be defending those women, sex toys, goats, it has all the makings of perverted sex, I thought you people were into that sort of stuff.
    Apparently Democrats believe allowing unwanted infants to perish after birth constitutes a form of women’s health care. One woman's treasure, is another woman's trash. A newborn of an illegal has won the lottery, free health care, citizenship, welfare likely for the mom, meanwhile an unwanted infant of a citizen is denied health care, and denied life itself.

Nah, that combination is more of a righty thing that gets their foot a-tappin' in men's room stalls.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

I had no idea there was a Scotland, Montana...

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Nah, that combination is more of a righty thing that gets their foot a-tappin' in men's room stalls.
    Or gives them the urge to wears diapers and ask hookers to spank them.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    the only foot tappin' would be due to listening to the Muzak

so do you suppose they are going apeschidt over Harry going hunting over the Holidays?

I'd have thought you lefties would be celebrating those US women for breaking out of the gender barriers
    Last edited by pokechecker; 12-28-2018 at 11:30 AM. Reason: plus I thought you guys were into fistin' each other
    Apparently Democrats believe allowing unwanted infants to perish after birth constitutes a form of women’s health care. One woman's treasure, is another woman's trash. A newborn of an illegal has won the lottery, free health care, citizenship, welfare likely for the mom, meanwhile an unwanted infant of a citizen is denied health care, and denied life itself.

Thread Information