X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trophy hunting scum

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Cruel and unusual punishment??

@CTVNews: Missouri poacher ordered to repeatedly watch 'Bambi' during his year-long jail sentence http://ctv.news/4cgRmtN
    I knew someone who was a hunter and he never allowed his kids to watch Bambi. Seriously. It was banned in their family.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Cruel and unusual punishment??

@CTVNews: Missouri poacher ordered to repeatedly watch 'Bambi' during his year-long jail sentence http://ctv.news/4cgRmtN
      What a POS. He should have his eyes forced open clockwork orange style while he watches it

Comment

You’ve got to be ****ing kidding me!

https://madison.com/ct/opinion/colum...6e5974532.html
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          You’ve got to be ****ing kidding me!

https://madison.com/ct/opinion/colum...6e5974532.html
          As someone who has/had hunters in his family, this is disgusting. They would agree with me.

FTR: for many years, our Thanksgiving Dinner and/or Christmas Dinner was the bounty of the hunt. Depended on how lucky the hunters got.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

That really doesnt surprise me given the locations mentioned. It's "normal" for them.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

wolf no, dog yes
              https://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/ho...nt?oid=2614143

Hunting is a right guaranteed by the MN Constitution. The words do not say “only if you eat the meat”.

It is legal to shoot dogs chasing deer and other wildlife during certain times of the year in MN. For many years it was legal to shoot feral cats, but recently it has become unclear since passage of a law ten years ago by animal rights nuts that make killing an animal a felony. A few years ago bird lovers tried to get a law passed to license cats, but cat owners objected. This would have saved many cats from being regarded as feral. Meanwhile cat owners tried to enact laws preventing killing feral cats, that failed because of efforts by bird lovers. Cats kill a lot of song birds.
              Last edited by pokechecker; 12-18-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Had a good chuckle over this.

Page didn't come up. It showed a trophy hunter being mauled by a lion.
                Last edited by SonofSouthie; 12-18-2018, 09:48 AM.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Had a good chuckle over this.

Page didn't come up. It showed a trophy hunter being mauled by a lion.
                  This should work,

http://southlandpost.com/wp-content/...8/06/dasfv.jpg
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    As someone who has/had hunters in his family, this is disgusting. They would agree with me.

FTR: for many years, our Thanksgiving Dinner and/or Christmas Dinner was the bounty of the hunt. Depended on how lucky the hunters got.
                    Yes. My uncle and grandfather were hunters. They would abhor these monsters slaughtering animals like this.
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Trophy hunting scum

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      This

Comment

Some countries have laws.

Hunter and host of 'Larysa Unleashed' faces gun charges in Scotland over 'goat trophy'

“Following several complaints of wild goat 'trophy' hunting on Islay in (October), Police Scotland can now confirm that a 33-year-old woman and a 41-year-old man from the USA have been reported to the Procurator Fiscal for firearms offences,” police said in a statement. This after posing with a bloody sex toy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-charges.html
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

I thought you lefties would be defending those women, sex toys, goats, it has all the makings of perverted sex, I thought you people were into that sort of stuff.

Comment

Nah, that combination is more of a righty thing that gets their foot a-tappin' in men's room stalls.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I had no idea there was a Scotland, Montana...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Nah, that combination is more of a righty thing that gets their foot a-tappin' in men's room stalls.
                                Or gives them the urge to wears diapers and ask hookers to spank them.

Comment

Working...
                                X