Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Yale & Brown (12/7/18, 12/8/18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Yale & Brown (12/7/18, 12/8/18)

discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Yale & Brown (12/7/18, 12/8/18)

Hopefully WRPI decides to actually show up for this.

Comment

Yale attracted considerable attention with last weekend's sweep in the North Country, getting 45 points in the latest USCHO poll after, IIRC, getting zero in the previous poll. They're not in the top 20 yet, but they will be a very tough nut for RPI to crack on Friday and probably won't be too easy for Union on Saturday.

Interestingly, Clarkson improved from 17th to 16th in the poll despite losing to Yale.

Brown is having a tough season, so RPI's chances might be looking a little better on Saturday night than on Friday. The Bears have won only one game so far, that one against Dartmouth. Still, for some reason, RPI always seems to meet them on a night when they have their act together.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post

Brown is having a tough season, so RPI's chances might be looking a little better on Saturday night than on Friday. The Bears have won only one game so far, that one against Dartmouth. Still, for some reason, RPI always seems to meet them on a night when they have their act together.
        It's frustrating, as a Brown fan, because the team competes well and often controls the pace of play. They just can't score. I won't be surprised if we outshoot either opponent this weekend but lose both games by a goal or two. It's a young team, however, so maybe there are good things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
          It's frustrating, as a Brown fan, because the team competes well and often controls the pace of play. They just can't score. I won't be surprised if we outshoot either opponent this weekend but lose both games by a goal or two. It's a young team, however, so maybe there are good things to come.
          It is also frustrating as an RPI fan.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
            We can relate to that problem, perhaps a 0-0 tie.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Working...
            X