X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I'd like to believe that but I don't.
    Yes we know you dont. It doesnt take much critical thinking to figure out what you think in any given situation. Your theories arent that nuanced
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Beinf reported now that manafort met in person with assange multiple times in the embassy before election
      Wow. Sounds like Collusion to me.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Where is that server? And why isn't that ***** in jail?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Beinf reported now that manafort met in person with assange multiple times in the embassy before election
          But I'm sure they neeeeeveeeer discussed Podesta's stolen e-mails though...

Scoobs if Mueller defrauded the feds on his income he defrauded the state (Virginia?) as well. Prez pardons don't apply for state crimes so he's looking at a long prison sentence since he's already admitted to the facts of the case.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            But I'm sure they neeeeeveeeer discussed Podesta's stolen e-mails though...

Scoobs if Mueller defrauded the feds on his income he defrauded the state (Virginia?) as well. Prez pardons don't apply for state crimes so he's looking at a long prison sentence since he's already admitted to the facts of the case.
            https://utahpolicy.com/index.php/fea...-investigation

Comment

Where is that server?
              In Trump Tower.
              Communicating with AlfaBank.
              Same place it's been the whole time.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I think this about sums it up:

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Yes we know you dont. It doesnt take much critical thinking to figure out what you think in any given situation. Your theories arent that nuanced

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

I think this about sums it up:
                  Yep. You always do that until it happens. I.E. Trump getting elected. NEVER ever assume something can't happen in this country.

Comment

Yep. You always do that until it happens. I.E. Trump getting elected. NEVER ever assume something can't happen in this country.
                    Scooby any idiot can predict the most negative thing to happen every single time, and then when it does once in a blue moon pretend that he's some sort of oracle. Give it up already. Your schtick is getting as tired as Flaggy's and that's saying something. If Chump was so brilliant why did his party get its arse kicked in the most recent election, an event nobody thought was even possible last year given the alleged lock the GOP had due to gerrymandering that was supposed to endure until the end of time? I put to you that maybe Chump's superpowers that you ascribe to him don't actually exist?

Comment

Scooby any idiot can predict the most negative thing to happen every single time, and then when it does once in a blue moon pretend that he's some sort of oracle. Give it up already. Your schtick is getting as tired as Flaggy's and that's saying something. If Chump was so brilliant why did his party get its arse kicked in the most recent election, an event nobody thought was even possible last year given the alleged lock the GOP had due to gerrymandering that was supposed to endure until the end of time? I put to you that maybe Chump's superpowers that you ascribe to him don't actually exist?
                      Snopes says what I believe is true.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...le-court-case/

And, I am making no prediction. You guys are. I'm not saying this WILL happen. I am saying it COULD happen. Big difference.
                      Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 11-27-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Snopes says what I believe is true.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...le-court-case/

And, I am making no prediction. You guys are. I'm not saying this WILL happen. I am saying it COULD happen. Big difference.

Allow me to explain something to you because I think you're taking your eyes off the prize. The goal here isn't seeing Chump in leg irons. In reality, where most of us live, its highly unlikely Trump will be convicted because he will simply pardon himself. The Constitution has no prohibition on that and the President's power to pardon is absolute. He will also pardon all of his underlings before he leaves office particularly his own family. Please take a moment and wrap your mind around this. If you think Chump wouldn't do something like that, we're done here.

The prize is the complete and total destruction of the Republican party as its currently constituted (a treasonous money laundering cult). For that to happen, you WANT Trump to pardon Manafort. That and other probable pardons leads to his impeachment. Dems will do that with a smile on their face with public support as well. The GOP Senate, which as we already discussed is a cult, will of course stand by him aside from a couple of retirees looking for a gig on CNN. That leads to a holy a ss kicking in 2020 (ala 1974) at which time the Dems can outlaw all of the egregious and increasingly desperate voter suppression tactics that are the main thing keeping the cult in power.

So stop crying every time you think those dastardly Republicans have come up with some brilliant scheme to put off their reckoning. Chump will not face the criminal penalties he deserves, but if he takes the entire GOP down with him that is a deal I'd make any day of the week.

Comment

Allow me to explain something to you because I think you're taking your eyes off the prize. The goal here isn't seeing Chump in leg irons. In reality, where most of us live, its highly unlikely Trump will be convicted because he will simply pardon himself. The Constitution has no prohibition on that and the President's power to pardon is absolute. He will also pardon all of his underlings before he leaves office particularly his own family. Please take a moment and wrap your mind around this. If you think Chump wouldn't do something like that, we're done here.

The prize is the complete and total destruction of the Republican party as its currently constituted (a treasonous money laundering cult). For that to happen, you WANT Trump to pardon Manafort. That and other probable pardons leads to his impeachment. Dems will do that with a smile on their face with public support as well. The GOP Senate, which as we already discussed is a cult, will of course stand by him aside from a couple of retirees looking for a gig on CNN. That leads to a holy a ss kicking in 2020 (ala 1974) at which time the Dems can outlaw all of the egregious and increasingly desperate voter suppression tactics that are the main thing keeping the cult in power.

So stop crying every time you think those dastardly Republicans have come up with some brilliant scheme to put off their reckoning. Chump will not face the criminal penalties he deserves, but if he takes the entire GOP down with him that is a deal I'd make any day of the week.
                          Not crying at all. If you want them to destroy themselves then you should've pushed like I have for Clinton to be jailed and Rosenstein to be fired. Nothing would have done things quicker than that.

Comment

Not crying at all. If you want them to destroy themselves then you should've pushed like I have for Clinton to be jailed and Rosenstein to be fired. Nothing would have done things quicker than that.
                            Scooby you're on here bawling every day. If tears were a valuable commodity you'd have enough money right now to hire Bill Gates as your butler.

I'd prefer people not be jailed for made up crimes, so your first suggestion is stupid. Canning Rosenstein would not in fact lead to his impeachment and from Chump's standpoint its a toothless move. Now that Dems have the House they will merely coordinate with Mueller or take over his investigation if he's no longer special counsel. Again, its not likely Chump gets hauled off to jail. Let him start pardoning people like Manafort who its doubtful can give anything more to Mueller that he doesn't already know.

Comment

Scooby you're on here bawling every day. If tears were a valuable commodity you'd have enough money right now to hire Bill Gates as your butler.

I'd prefer people not be jailed for made up crimes, so your first suggestion is stupid. Canning Rosenstein would not in fact lead to his impeachment and from Chump's standpoint its a toothless move. Now that Dems have the House they will merely coordinate with Mueller or take over his investigation if he's no longer special counsel. Again, its not likely Chump gets hauled off to jail. Let him start pardoning people like Manafort who its doubtful can give anything more to Mueller that he doesn't already know.
                              So, duplicating Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre is toothless? Really?

What planet do you live on?

Comment

So, duplicating Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre is toothless? Really?

What planet do you live on?

They already have Chump on obstruction of justice. However Chump won't be run out of office like Nixon because the cult will stand by him and he won't face criminal charges because he'll pardon himself while in office. That means the goal isn't his resignation but the destruction of his party. Again, keep your eyes on the prize. This is much, much bigger than just taking down Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X