X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And what does arguing do? Oh wait...nothing

Remember you are on a college hockey message board...you arent at a Town Hall arguing with Trumpers on CNN
    No... I'm on a message board arguing with a moron.
    As I have told you before... You don't want to read it... Either put me on ignore or scroll on by.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.44: "That's Not Law" said Trump

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      No... I'm on a message board arguing with a moron.
      As I have told you before... You don't want to read it... Either put me on ignore or scroll on by.
      Why would I scroll on by...the only thing better than a moron spam trolling a board is when he hooks a bunch of people in and they go hoarse yelling at the wind. I am highly entertained

This clown aint changing his mind and the few people around here who agree with him arent either. Just like with Flaggy sooner or later he will get boared and leave for a while then come back with new lures ready to catch his limit.

It isnt like anyone takes this guy seriously...he is hated more by Gopher fans than he is anyone else. My guess is in a couple days he gets this name banned and we all laugh at what a pathetic loser he is.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Why would I scroll on by...the only thing better than a moron spam trolling a board is when he hooks a bunch of people in and they go hoarse yelling at the wind. I am highly entertained

This clown aint changing his mind and the few people around here who agree with him arent either. Just like with Flaggy sooner or later he will get boared and leave for a while then come back with new lures ready to catch his limit.

It isnt like anyone takes this guy seriously...he is hated more by Gopher fans than he is anyone else. My guess is in a couple days he gets this name banned and we all laugh at what a pathetic loser he is.
        So it's entertaining... But you still want to tell people to ignore the moron... Ok then.
        I do find it funny he's branching his crazy out to this side now.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

With all due respect, all any of us do here is indulge in entertainment, whether it's thoughtful posting, people going after morons, or you commenting on people going after morons. Any given thread might have a dozen regular posters, and nobody is changing anyone's mind. What we say here effects no change. It's all entertainment. That's partly why Kepler got out.

That said, there are certainly different ways to be entertained, and I have to say that I enjoy reading what you have to say, Handy, usually for the thought you put into it. Like many here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyUdude
            I posted on this side last year, too, but with different intentions than why I posted at the B1G > NCHC topic. There I simply had fun getting all of you riled up. How you couldn't figure out that it shouldn't be taken out into other topics is beyond me?
            A lot seems to be beyond you Dubbers... So this is not a shock.
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Just heard this on the satellite. Seems appropriate.

Isn't it rich?
              Are we a pair?
              Me here at last on the ground,
              You in mid-air,
              Where are the clowns?

Isn't it bliss?
              Don't you approve?
              One who keeps tearing around,
              One who can't move,
              Where are the clowns?
              There ought to be clowns?

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
              Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
              Making my entrance again with my usual flair
              Sure of my lines
              No one is there

Don't you love farce?
              My fault, I fear
              I thought that you'd want what I want
              Sorry, my dear!
              But where are the clowns
              Send in the clowns
              Don't bother, they're here

Isn't it rich?
              Isn't it queer?
              Losing my timing this late in my career
              But where are the clowns?
              There ought to be clowns
              Well, maybe next year
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So why do you consider me a moron Handyman? Honestly? Is it simply because I support our duly elected President, at least at the present time? Is it because I am a Nationalist and not a Globalist? Is it because I found it fun to argue with and rile up a bunch of wound up too tight NCHC fans last season?

Now the Clown label? Well, a clowns purpose is to entertain, and many were entertained by my antics last year, WHEN they were contained in the proper topic. I was also entertained by my antics and by many of the responses by the dupes that took the bait, or by the other clowns who know exactly what I was doing and simply chose to play along. So I won't take offense to that label as long as that is what you meant by labeling me a clown? My suspicion is you did not mean it in the semi-positive way that I stated but in a much more derogatory way? Then I would just question whether you think that anyone that ever "spam trolls" a topic meant for spam trolling such as a topic labeled "B1G > NCHC" has to be looked at in a negative way?
                I've certainly got other reasons... But yeah... This right here is enough to call you a supreme moron.
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyUdude
                  I should have figured you were a Democrat.
                  I agree with FTLT, and as many on here can tell you, I'm definitely not a Democrat.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I should have figured you were a Democrat.
                    And I should have known you'd
                    A. Try to label me
                    B. See that label as a negative

You claim to have a brain and think... I have yet to meet anyone who does think that is also a Trump supporter.
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Ok, what are you then? A Republican? A Centrist?

Saying that I should have pegged you as being a Democrat, well, that was sort of meant as a joke. I pray that I was wrong. I hope you are not a Democrat.

And why wouldn't I see being a Democrat as being a negative? Promoting of the RACIST identity politics and PC culture? Open borders? Higher Taxes? More Government control? More regulations? Getting rid of ICE? Wanting to take away people's guns?

Sure, lots of Democrats are bleeding hearts who want to care for the poor and the needy, that's fine, those are good intentions, I'm friends with a lot of Democrats, so they are not heartless people, they are just WRONG.
                      I don't label myself as part of a party. Those "what are you" tests have flucuated enough from cycle to cycle that I don't attach to any strict group.

As for the rest of your post... You sure don't sound Libertarian... But you sound like you could be Flaggy's new BFF.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        I don't label myself as part of a party. Those "what are you" tests have flucuated enough from cycle to cycle that I don't attach to any strict group.

As for the rest of your post... You sure don't sound Libertarian... But you sound like you could be Flaggy's new BFF.
                        You're playing chess with a pigeon.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          You're playing chess with a pigeon.
                          Pigeon likely does better.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

https://***********/RudyGiuliani/sta...18915139923968

Guiliani makes a typo so that part of his tweet is a URL, and someone quickly grabbed the domain name. So he claims someone "invaded his text" (whatever the hell that means) because Twitter is part of an anti-Trump conspiracy.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Ok, out of curiosity, what do you think are the main tenets of the Libertarian platform? I'm genuinely curious.
                              I'd guess... This

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/281399-5-things-the-libertarian-party-stands-for
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

A pigeon that claims he got invited to West Point?
                                Fixed that for you...
                                And before you ask... No I do not believe you
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X