Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Primelink

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
    This isn't meant to be mean but, what has happened to the Redbirds? I can't recall watching P'burg look so inept. Down 2-0 after one to Adrian.
    Aside from the first five minutes I'd say Plattsburgh has carried the play. They've had a ton of great chances and just missed the net or had a puck roll off the stick, hit the post or Entmaa has made a great save.

This is Division 3 in 2018. There are 40+ good teams and almost every night teams that traditionally are "powers" are going to lose games. The gap between the top tier and team 40 gets smaller and smaller every year.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Prez, we must have been watching two different games. P'burg looked good in the second, but not at all in the first. They looked good in the first five of the third but then either ran out of gas or just had no answer to the bulldog's game.
      Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Maybe the problem with Plattsburgh is that they lost the Cardinal on their uniform. What's up with that? No Burghy on the front, makes the uniform look bland and weak. I have been a Norwich fan for over 20 years now, but grew up in Plattsburgh and lived there through my mid 20's. I loved watching their games and had a lot of pride in the Cardinals. Not the same team, not the same look, even though it's the same coach. I can't believe they don't have a thread on this forum anymore! Come on Plattsburgh, you can't all be too old already if I am not!
        There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Anyone else having issue with WDEV's live stream. I am just getting a tone, no George and Cory? Help!

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
            Anyone else having issue with WDEV's live stream. I am just getting a tone, no George and Cory? Help!
            Working fine for me. Got it linked up well with the NSN stream.

End of 1
            Middlebury 1
            Norwich 2

Entertaining first period with a number of chances for both teams. Middlebury striked first in the first minute, but the Cadets carried the play after that with Middlebury starting to get some momentum by the end. Cadets are lucky the buzzer sounded when it did. Looked like the Panthers were going to tie it up in that scramble.

Ouderkirk is a stud. He added another goal, yes. But even besides that, it seems like he's everywhere on the ice at all times. His name is constantly being called.
            Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Got it back just before the Anthem. Phew! Good play so far by the Cadets, they should not relax yet though, Middlebury is looking better than they have in a long time. You are right, Ouderkirk is quite the player.

Comment

I called WDEV, they inadvertantly shut off the feed, but put it back on prior to the opening face off.

Comment

2-1 Norwich after one.

Comment

End of 2
                    Middlebury 1
                    Norwich 3

Norwich finally converts on a 5-on-3.
                    Norwich '13

Comment

I feel like I've seen more 5-on-3s this weekend than I have my entire life.
                      Norwich '13

Comment

Final
                        Middlebury 1
                        Norwich 5

Game was a lost closer than the score indicates. As George and Cory were talking about in the final minutes, it was a 3-1 game with under 10 to play, but then Middlebury committed a number of stupid penalties that allowed the Cadets to put the game away.
                        Norwich '13

Comment

According to the stats, if they in fact remain the same, Ouderkirk had a 6 point weekend, 3 G and 3 A. Really like his energy and stick handling, and Chicoine is awesome as while. Great effort and team play Cadets. The future is bright!

Comment

This was not a Primelink I expected the Cadets to win. Good effort by all involved.
                            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

got to watch some, cadets looked solid,will be in it for sure down the stretch run..Congrats

Comment

Did anyone read the article on Uscho.com? It appears that Adrian won the tournament over the weekend (according to the Western Wrap article)...
                                Steve
                                Penn State Class of '95
                                Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Working...
                                X