2018 Friendship Four Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Friendship Four Tournament

I went over on my own for the first one and had the time of my life (despite the fact the NU lost the first game in OT to UML). Already looking forward to going back for next year's event and am hearing rumors that Northeastern is working on setting up an organized tour for Husky fans who want to get in on the experience. Good move by the NU powers that be if that's true.
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
      I went over on my own for the first one and had the time of my life (despite the fact the NU lost the first game in OT to UML). Already looking forward to going back for next year's event and am hearing rumors that Northeastern is working on setting up an organized tour for Husky fans who want to get in on the experience. Good move by the NU powers that be if that's true.
      Wouldn't surprise me. SLU had a couple options 2 years ago through some travel agency. We chose to do our own thing, but I heard very good things from those that opted for the tour options.

Comment

Re: 2018 Friendship Four Tournament

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
        This is a link to the "official" Yale tour over there. Some friends chose that route, they enjoyed it, and you get to see Dublin as well. It is not inexpensive, but they said it was worth it. I believe this travel company has been used at least for the past two years. https://caragrouptravel.com/ireland-...-ireland-2018/
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
        X