Providence Friars '18-19 Season Thread - Big Things In Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence Friars '18-19 Season Thread - Big Things In Store

Well they did take the lead only to give up a PP goal just over 4mins to go (on an iffy penalty call late in the game). OT this time the bounce went to BC early and they end it 23 seconds in on a near breakaway.

5pm tomorrow folks, time for Friars to come out fast and put these guys away.

Fell to 11 in PWR losing to the Beagles...lose tomorrow and they will be sweating out next week's games...

Comment

• [QUOTE=73PCFriar;6780613]Well they did take the lead only to give up a PP goal just over 4mins to go (on an iffy penalty call late in the game). OT this time the bounce went to BC early and they end it 23 seconds in on a near breakaway.

5pm tomorrow folks, time for Friars to come out fast and put these guys away.[QUOTE]

Iffy? Iffy? He mugged the BC player right in front of the ref. Iffy my azz.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
        Well they did take the lead only to give up a PP goal just over 4mins to go (on an iffy penalty call late in the game). OT this time the bounce went to BC early and they end it 23 seconds in on a near breakaway.

5pm tomorrow folks, time for Friars to come out fast and put these guys away.

Fell to 11 in PWR losing to the Beagles...lose tomorrow and they will be sweating out next week's games...
        I’ll feel a tad bit better if they aren’t down 2 goals early. Then again, they did blow late leads two games in a row. This should be over.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
          I’ll feel a tad bit better if they aren’t down 2 goals early. Then again, they did blow late leads two games in a row. This should be over.
          Nothing yet

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Nothing yet
            Down by one

-Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Down by one
              I can’t get the PC feed. Stuck with BC’s feed for some reason.

-Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I can’t get the PC feed. Stuck with BC’s feed for some reason.
                We’re losing 1-0, aren’t we? It doesn’t feel positive

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by WarHog89
                  Is 22 hurt ?
                  The BC announcers are pre-occupied with their season not ending. Really not sure.

-Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

The BC announcers are pre-occupied with their season not ending. Really not sure.
                    Losing again

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Losing again
                      Exasperating

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Exasperating
                        Lost four times to a 13 win team...no excuse for that!
                        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Exasperating
                          PC91 was right

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

They were sandbagging !

Comment

• Re: Providence Friars '18-19 Season Thread - Big Things In Store

Zlax gonna blow a gasket about Leaman not being able to win hockey east and only scoring one goal

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Zlax gonna blow a gasket about Leaman not being able to win hockey east and only scoring one goal
                                When you continue to play like that against a bad hockey team you get what you deserve. They won two games in six against the 7 seed. You deserve to be sitting home. Let’s not even talk about how they only got one point against Vermont this year!

Nate’s record as the better team in hockey east playoffs is not good
                                Last edited by The Zlax45; 03-17-2019, 08:56 PM.
                                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Working...
                                X