Providence Friars '18-19 Season Thread - Big Things In Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
    She was dressed like a cheerleader/wrestler. She was pounding beers in between periods as well. I'm surprised that the Dunkin staff didn't get involved but I guess they figured she'd be done and out soon. I think she left after the game. She was a pip! The MSU Chick yesterday was priceless and reminded me of the Wave It Off Cow Lady of UNH!!!
    If I knew you were there I would have said hello to you ))

Honestly I was chatting hockey with the guy beside her but surprised he didn’t ask her to tone it down
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Re: Providence Friars '18-19 Season Thread - Big Things In Store

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Nope. They also paid money to travel out there and watch the game. It isn't their job to babysit a drunk person. Your problem should be solely with the arena staff.
      It wasn't my problem... I was far enough. She was not there alone (the bearded dude next to her was with her). I'm not talking about baby-sitting, just a friendly "hey, sit down, you are embarrassing yourself". Perhaps you wouldn't do that, but hey, we have different values, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruin View Post
        It wasn't my problem... I was far enough. She was not there alone (the bearded dude next to her was with her). I'm not talking about baby-sitting, just a friendly "hey, sit down, you are embarrassing yourself". Perhaps you wouldn't do that, but hey, we have different values, right?
        Oh I would say something, but many times it won't change anything. They're drunk.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

PC up 3-0 after two

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
            PC up 3-0 after two
            Congrats. Looks like a blast there. Fans are having a great time. 20 more minutes of complete hockey and they are on to Buffalo. Go Providence, Go hockey east!

Comment

Björkqvist is done for the game. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Comment

Looks like HE will be well represented at the Frozen 4......could be an all HE final

Comment

Congrats and good luck!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Well done mates

Comment

Congratulations and good luck in Buffalo 🎈
                        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Congrats! Good luck in Buffalo!
                          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruin View Post
                            As I said, the mall parking is always $2 (up to 5 hours, I think). You can walk to the arena, and almost never have to go outside (almost never, because it happened to me only twice - yesterday, when they closed the skybridge between convention center and the arena, so I ended up walking the last 30 seconds on the street, and the time when they closed the mall due to the shooting last year).
                            Correct, the "up to 5 hours" being the key here. I parked there for the PC/Butler hoops game a few weeks ago and paid $2. Knowing I'd be at the arena for a minimum of 6 hours yesterday I parked in a garage next to the Dunk instead for $15 which I found reasonable, though I'm used to Boston prices so anything else seems reasonable.

Congrats PC, I'll be pulling for you next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus655321 View Post
                              Congrats PC, I'll be pulling for you next weekend.
                              You'll be the only one. Because the games are in two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                                Then you got robbed!!! I paid $2.00
                                I paid two bucks today...see I stayed for both games yesterday and was there for over 7 hours
                                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Working...
                                X