• Show
Clear All

Re: Providence Friars '18-19 Season Thread - Big Things In Store

Well they were pretty close to 7 Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
      Well they were pretty close to 7 Jon.
      I was wrong on both counts.
      Hawkey is one shutout away from tying Zlax’s favorite sieve.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        I was wrong on both counts.
        Hawkey is one shutout away from tying Zlax’s favorite sieve.
        MOST OVERRATED GOALIE IN PC HISTORY! Hawkey and Ellis both have shown that it is the system.
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
          MOST OVERRATED GOALIE IN PC HISTORY! Hawkey and Ellis both have shown that it is the system.
          Oooooh! Just like Trump!
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Pretty **** good system...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just 3 in the top 20 from Hockey East real down year

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                Just 3 in the top 20 from Hockey East real down year
                UMASS is going to get a hernia from carrying the league.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Sounds like the Koopman twins are coming to town at the semester break

https://***********/MarkDivver/statu...09911354753026

Comment

I think Mark Divver does a good job. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Mark Divver is a great follow on Twitter, to be sure.

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

As Divver noted Matt must be just behind. Waterloo dropped him today. Also today is last day of 1st semester exams. I believe semester pickups eligible if registered and and last exam is done. So they theoretically could be practicing tomorrow
                        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

The Koopman boys are on board, O'Brien and Callahan trying out for WJC, no games til 29th...UGH, hate these long breaks between games but they will come fast when team starts up again in the Dartmouth tourney.

Hopefully productive practices going on with having to integrate the 2 new players, both may see time if O'Brien and Callahan make the WJC team.

Comment

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                            The Koopman boys are on board, O'Brien and Callahan trying out for WJC, no games til 29th...UGH, hate these long breaks between games but they will come fast when team starts up again in the Dartmouth tourney.

Hopefully productive practices going on with having to integrate the 2 new players, both may see time if O'Brien and Callahan make the WJC team.
                            O’Brien got hit bad again last night in an exhibition against Russia...no clue on his health

https://***********/jessephil/status/1075976803154518016?s=21

Comment

He’s saying Kucharski coming too. Really cleans up recruiting list with 3 coming mid semester. I also believe from when I saw jr Bruins line charts Prattson is no longer committed. So possibly aim for more ‘03 or ‘04’s before rules change as those 3 incoming means they leave a year early too
                              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Here we go, second half of the season with a couple of games against 2 of the "IVY" ECAC teams...

Can't imagine Leaman likes having to play Brown tomorrow and then again in two weeks over at Meehan..

Important to start with 2 OOC wins this weekend...

Will we see either of the Koopman twins?

Is everyone healthy going into this second half?

Should be interesting to see how they are after being off from games for 22 days....and integrating the 2 new guys plus missing O'Brien...

Would be great to go 4-0 in these next 4 OOC games (Miami next weekend for 2) then get ready to play BC and BU in big HE matchups...need those wins to stay in the hunt in pairwise...

It's been a long break from the action but the games will come fast and furious from here on out...

Comment

Working...
                                X