Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass is NewMass

NewMass? More like OldMass right?

Umass hasn't scored a goal at the Garden in 4,390 days and counting.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Will this loss put an end to that one clown who keeps giving UMass a first place vote in the rankings?lol

Comment

#1 UMass vs #4 Harvard @ SNHU Arena in Manchester, NH on Friday 3/29 at 3 PM.
        Last edited by msprice; 03-24-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaamz View Post
          Will this loss put an end to that one clown who keeps giving UMass a first place vote in the rankings?lol
          I want to buy that man a beer. Why anyone would care about the bloody polls is beyond me.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Umass frozen fvcking four

Well done
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Umass frozen fvcking four

Well done
              Fucoff BC naysayers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenCat View Post
                Fucoff BC naysayers!!
                Yah!!!

F them
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenCat View Post
                  Fucoff BC naysayers!!
                  Ha, ha; mookie is a bu naysayer, but I am sure that his congrats are sincere, as are mine. As an UNH fan, I will be diasalpointed if another HEA gets a NC before we do, but will root for the Minutewagon nevertheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    Ha, ha; mookie is a bu naysayer, but I am sure that his congrats are sincere, as are mine. As an UNH fan, I will be diasalpointed if another HEA gets a NC before we do, but will root for the Minutewagon nevertheless.
                    Wow, great and entertaining game tonight. That big league stuff. Go win it all, please! Go hockey east!

Having said this, next year lose to Maine.

Comment

• Providence has one already, and my team is not getting one this yr.. so UMass Minutemen all the way. All the best, go Hockey East! Go N(U)Mass !
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                        Providence has one already, and my team is not getting one this yr.. so UMass Minutemen all the way. All the best, go Hockey East! Go N(U)Mass !
                        Said with great heart inside.

We need HE to have a showing to make folks remember what kind of league we have. Go Providence go!

Comment

How the hell did UMass lose to BC and give up 32 shots? Watching them this weekend their opponents can't even get a shot on net.

Comment

It would be funny if UMass takes one home before UML

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              It would be funny if UMass takes one home before UML
                              Denver is getting dusted. Head coach looks to me he has no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                Denver is getting dusted. Head coach looks to me he has no idea.
                                Go Umass, you got a great in on finals!

Comment

Working...
                                X